4

I have done a lot of thinking and rewrites I mean a lot of rewrites and im gonna try my best to go with the story.

he doesn't have a quirk he is just part claxosapian. He can also summon strelitzia's spear and armor but he doesn't know he can use the armor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"what do you want Zerotwo I told you were through, " Izuku said angrily " I just wanted to see you I was worried what happened after you stopped coming to the soup kitchen."

---flashback Izuku is 13 -- 

Izuku wandered into a soup kitchen that was run by a family and he saw a girl with pink hair in the corner crying. " hey hey why are you crying?" Izuku asked " because im a monster," she said sobbing Izuku kneeled and hugged her. " you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen they are just too dumb to see your beauty" the girl looked up and hugged him back. " hey follow me," she said then ran upstairs and into her room, the girl licked his face. " I like your taste" is all Izuku could remember before he blacked out. He woke up naked in her bed with his clothes folded in a chair across the room with a note.

Too bad you were out cold the whole time it was a lot of fun 

-Zerotwo

Izuku kept going back to the soup kitchen and did normal kid things with her except the sex and he would always grow blue horns when they did it so he stopped when he couldn't take the pain and she stopped coming down to the soup kitchen.

----flashback end---

"You say that when you threw me out after refusing to have sex with you," Izuku said wincing at the pain that it brought him. " Well, I hope you have a good time at UA and remember I'll always be watching." Izuku then felt his phone blowing up It was the gang.

toga: IZU WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

Shigaraki: dude why did you never show us that

Izuku: this would take to long to explain over texts why don't I come by the bar?

All For One: that is fine but no funny business

---when Izuku arrives at the bar---

Izuku walks in and immediately got tackled by Toga who was quickly swatted off to reveal Izuku. A frail kid. " you haven't changed at all" Dabi said Izuku then explained the story and that it hurts him to use it, and it only works when he is thrown into rage. 

---the yaoyorozu manner---

Izuku then went home to see Momo standing there with her arms crossed. " where were you," Momo said in a demonic voice " I was just visiting an old friend chill out" " who was it?" momo asked. " that's for me to know and you do not know" Izuku said walking to his room. " your not going anywhere until you tell me where you have been and why you turned off your phone tracking" Momo said " I turned it off because you aren't supposed to know where I was going and I can't answer the other one" Izuku said getting ready to run to his room. He bolted out of there but he fell face-first on the floor with his foot cuffed with a quirk canceling cuff. He just laughed and summoned his spear and sliced clean through the rope Momo gasped. h-how could you use your quirk?" Izuku just smirked and walked up to his room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you liked it I have some plans but right now the ships are.

Izuku x Katsumi

Momo x todoroki 

katsuki x Uraraka

word count 610