2.reunion

So there I stood inside the yaoyorozu manner talking to Momo. "how long we're you homeless izuku."
" I have been on that rooftop for six years since I was four" Momo gasped at how someone who was four years old survived without help for six years " so how did you survive," Momo asked. izuku then explained how he survived, which consisted of him stealing food and sleeping on his rooftop and the usual run-in with the lov who helped him, but he said he would not join them. Momo was so sad at this kid's tragic backstory. "why don't you stay here with me" Momo asked Mizuki could sense her sadness and as much as he wanted to decline it so he could go finish what he started, but all he could say was "s-sure" they spent the rest of the day talking about stupid shit. Momo then took izuku to a guest room that had his bad in their he suddenly opened his bag and whipped out his phone.

He opens the lov group chat he was in with shigaraki, toga, Dabi, and kurogiri.

Broccoli boy: what up I just failed suicide and got saved by momo yaoyorozu

Handjob: what the actual fuck start explaining now

Toga: IZU-KUN I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU SUICIDE IS NOT AN OPTION

Emo fire: toga your the reason he didn't stay at the bar

Manager: I can portal you out of there if you would like

Broccoli boy: no I think I will stay here for now

Momo then opened the door and told him if he needed anything, her room was across the hall. Izuku waited for her to leave and then slept for 12 hours and woke up, and Momo and her parents were gone. A note on his door that read. "Momo is gone for school. We contacted your parents, but they said they don't want you back. You can stay here as much as you like; you can reach Momo at xxx-xxx-XXXX."
Izuku then whipped out his phone and rested her.

Izuku: hello I'm the boy you saved yesterday I was given this number are you Momo

Momo: yes but I have class I can text after school

---after school---

Izuku is waiting by the door for Momo to get home. He hears the door unlock, but what he sees is something he never wanted to see. Kacchan 'oh no, why is he here? Is he going to make fun of me for being quirkless?' Izuku thought.
"IZUKU WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I HAVE BEEN SO WORRIED" bakugo yelled mad that his only friend from primary school ran away before izuku could say anything kacchan way crying hugging him. " bakubro do you know this kid?" Kirishima said, confused because nobody could get bakugo even to smile. This kid's mere presence was making him cry. " bakugo I'm sorry I ran away because I thought you would make fun of me for being quirkless." bakugo slaps izuku hard "what the fuck kacchan." izuku yelled mad that he hit him " why would you think that izuku you were my only friend quirk or not and if you think otherwise your stupid I had no real friends in middle school. Because everyone was either scared of me or would do anything I say." kacchan said, crying into izukus shoulder everyone from class 1-a in the doorway was surprised. Those that came were Mina, Kirishima, Momo, Bakugo, Sero, Kaminari, Iida, Uraraka, Todoroki, and Jirou. They all sit on a couch, and kacchan notices a lot of cuts on izukus arms. He looked frail and weak. " izuku, why are all these cuts here, and how exactly did you end up in the yaoyorozu manner." kacchan asked, but izuku just passed out. "shit," Momo said out loud that's the first time they heard her cuss. 'I completely forgot to make him breakfast or lunch he hasn't eaten in 15 hours.
--time skip brought to you by Momo making katsudon better thank aunt Mitsuki's recipe (in this universe into sucks ass at cooking)---

everyone had left except for katsuki and Momo

izuku woke up to kacchan violently shaking " come on five more min shigaraki," izuku said tiredly. this make Katsuki and Momo jump out of there shoes "I-Izuku h-how do you know shigaraki" kacchan said

---flashback---

"hey, there katsuki bakugo mind telling me why you're in my bar," shigaraki said. "I came looking for izuku midoriya, my one, and only friend" bakugo snarled " oh, you just missed him; he left for good," this enraged bakugo. His rage went over the top, and he put a hole in the wall destroying one of the booths " WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO WITH IZUKU " " Jesus christ calm down we offered him a place to live and food to eat if he became a villain, but he declined and left," shigaraki said as Bakugo calmed down. shigaraki took off his left pinky finger. " names shigaraki stay out of my way kid to see you at the usj."

---flashback end---

" he took my pinky finger after I blew up his bar because he said you were gone for good." katsuki said and started to cry. " the only reason I know shigaraki is because he helped me live and that's not the most sketchy person that took care of me" this mande katsuki and momo sweatdrop. izuku then ate a lot, and I mean ALOT of food like Homer Simpson at a seafood buffet a lot.

-- 3 months later---

izuku and Momo are now dating, which made todoroki very angry because he thought MomoMomo was hers. Still, Momo and Todoroki were close friends, but they never went to the next step because Momo said that izuku was her responsibility and couldn't do that to izuku.

--- 4-year time skip---

Izuku has been training with Momo for the past 4-years and healthy as he has ever been, but he has unhuman like strength. Momo could not explain why Izuku was so strong. Izuku was in his room texting his friends eri yagi the daughter of all might, and all mights successor having one for all and rewind and has control of both. And his friend Kota unknown last name but has a very powerful water quirk that can shoot at 100,000 psi. ( yes there older than in the anime) "Zuzu time for the entrance exam," Momo yelled from downstairs. Little did izuku know that his old friends from when he was homeless were going to pay him a visit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy shit, that's long, so this chapter is longer than usual.

work count 1117