"You've got three days left." I tell him, ignoring a hostile shiver that shoots up my leg when myshoe brushes his knee. "Don't do anything stupid." 

"You don't sound scared at all, darlin'." Edward observes. "Are we going to meet a naval armyoutside your home when we come to collect you?" 

My heart drops to the bowels of my body. A black hole starts to form and slowly my words areswallowed up. Collect me?"You are scared." Harry's breath fans my ear and pops my silent bubble of thought.Not at all expecting him to be so close and sound so hypnotic, I fall off the bench onto my behind inmy attempt to get away.

 "Hands off, Styles." One of the guards escorts Harry to the other side of the table while I stand upshakily."You wanna go, Louis?" The officer asks me but I can't rely on my wobbly knees right now and thepit in my tummy to not put me on my ass again.I shake my head and slide back into my warm spot on the bench. T

aking a brief moment to recollectmy thoughts and focus here, I fold one leg under the other and find the bravery to rest my elbows onthe table. Harry is frowning as if trying to decode something, once again locking gazes with somepart of me while he does so.

 "Kidnapping me would be a crime." I remind Edward's blank stare. "Threatening me in here isn'tvery wise, Edward."Harry's head snaps towards his brother, gauging every moment of a reaction that passes. He remindsme of a cartoon character. 

"I never said kidnap, petal." Edward's shoulders straighten and his posture puts him at a taller heightthan me. "You'll come willingly." 

My blood runs cold by his eyes boring into mine. We're not even that close but I can feel himeverywhere, his troubling presence hovering around me."I don't think so." I display my amusement with a quick smile, teeth sinking into my lower lip. 

"I do." Edward disagrees, cunning smirk becoming planted on his visage. "I can make you want it."I lace my fingers together on the table, ready to say something when he cuts me off."You already want it." He doesn't even have the undertones of a cocky, over compensated brat. 

"You're worried about us hurting you. I can assure you, petal, that's not what I intend to do to you."The use of 'to you' instead of 'with you' throws my game way off and I begin to feel the lingeringremnants of a faint headache beating to life again. 

I rub my temples with my fingers and quicklycome out of it once the ache is lessened.What was this psychopath getting at? Was he playing a different angle every different day or did hejust not have his mind made up? His stare never let up once through my process of thinking andHarry seems to have solved his internal battle because he's watching me pointedly as well. 

Edward takes advantage of my moment of weakness and whispers lowly the secret of his intentionsto me. "Harry may be wanting more from you, but I solely intend to assert my claim between yourlegs."My eyes fly open like shutter blinds and I jerk backwards to be as far away from the maniac aspossible. Unfortunately this just amuses him and he combs his blond quiff back effortlessly withouta care for the horror he's instilled in me. 

"You have nothing to do but wait, petal." Harry doesn't seem to be any nicer to me, despite hispassive aggression.I glance at Edward then at his slightly distracted brother. Harry is a little more unbalanced thanEdward, but if he were normal it would be endearing. There's simply no hope for Edward. Theirgame is far from over and my act is slowly burning up. 

"Harry's a jealous one." Edward claps his brother on the back. "We share but I'll have you wheneverI want." 

I'm explicably, undoubtedly nauseous. That game of mine needs to be elevated if there's going to bean escape from them.