"You have a-" His ocean of dark emerald eyes raked down Louis' body. "-tantalising little body,petal. I bet you're as soft as silk under all these clothes."Just like the shiver from Stark's smile that Louis failed to experience earlier in the day, his life nowflashed before his eyes like he thought it would when he walked in here. 

"If I'm right-" Louis' shriek was muffled when he felt a cold, calloused pair of hands rub his sides."-I'll leave a mark that I can claim a week from now. If I'm wrong....-" Stark smiles at the glisteningtears at the corners of Louis' eyes. "Well petal, if I'm wrong we'll just have to make the most of whatwe have here."Grizzly did the feeling up of Louis' delicate body. 

Louis has never felt so humiliated or violatedeven though none of his clothes were removed. He turned his head away when Stark's lips brushedhis cheek, the dagger characteristic of his teeth scraping Louis' skin.His heart was jackrabbiting in his narrow chest cavity, the childhood allergies he had closes up hisair pipes so he can't breathe without sounding like a nail scraping a chalkboard. 

The fear is thatpowerful, that much more electric when it's all you can feel. Something about the flesh of Louis' hips caught Grizzly's attention because he grunted and tookStark's hand to the spot as well. Louis felt absolutely disgusted by the greasy palms squeezing thepart of him with faint stretch marks and otherwise unveiled soft skin.He mewled helplessly and got gripped tighter when he tried to break free.

 "Guess I was right, darlin'. Look at me!" Stark's hips hurt Louis' pelvic region with thepainful amount of strength he used to keep the boy pinned up. His fingers brushed Louis' hair aside,caressed his cheekbone and thumbed at his clavicle.

 "The most glorious body belongs to someoneright under my nose."Grizzly whispers something that's hardly English to his brother, neither of them looking away fromLouis while they communicate. Stark's horrifying teeth come into clear view when he smiles andhis brother frowns.

 "Don't get greedy, Harry." Stark warns Grizzly. Louis hardly finds the name revealing to be easingon his nerves.

 "We've got to wait a week before darlin' here sees us again."Harry continues whispering, this time louder and more urgent like he's personally afraid of losing anopportunity here. Edward - Louis can deduce that Stark is Edward - snaps at his brother for notlistening the first time.

 "I believe he's too impatient." Edward steps back, taking Louis with him so the boy is practicallybeing dragged. 

"Sorry, darlin'."Louis starts to kick up a fit again but once again a whirlwind of strength overcomes him and he isback to being helpless. He screams into Edward's fist and God knows how the guards hear fuck allof his protests outside. He blames the soundproof foundation and windowless door that will now gethim raped or murdered by two sadists.

 "Hush, sweetheart." Grizzly tells him, seemingly obsessed with Louis' sides as he soothes thegoosebumps there and chuckles at Louis' squirming.

 "Stop it." Edward throws Louis over the table's surface and Harry holds his hands down. "We haveapproximately three minutes before the bastards outside come to check on us. If your screaminggets them here earlier, our meeting a week from now will not be pleasant." 

Louis gives up hope at that and puts all his faith into the countdown of three minutes. He stays quietbehind Edward's hand and his vision becomes frantically blurry from tears. A shadow cloaks overhim and his skin becomes wet at his neck.He starts to squirm again when he figures out what Edward's doing. He struggles under the weightforcing him into submission, hands scratching at anything he can to get some freedom. Edward isundeterred by all the protests and continues to work his mouth on one spot of Louis' neck.