Pass Me By

(A/N: I would just like to say I'm sorry about all the grammatical errors. I do read through the chapters before I upload them, but I have noticed I've missed a heap. I'll do a massive edit when the book is done, which might be a while, so you may have to put up with it for a little while. I also apologise if I have or ever do break the 4th Wall. It's unintentional. But if it works...)

The week went by so fast, I hadn't really noticed it was Thursday again. We'd been busy. Kind of.

~~~~~~~

On the Friday it rained so we all just hung around the tower, having a movie day. Bruce makes the best popcorn, oh my god. It was a bowl of salty, buttery goodness topped with icing sugar that tasted like sex. It was that good. Everybody chose a movie and rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock'd to get the order of watching. First up was Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy, nominated by Loki, who Clint swears cheated at RPSLS. It's not a bad movie really, just hard to understand, especially when Clint decides to sit next to you and whisper witty commentary in your ear. I did get shushed multiple times for giggling, but Thor was the person who stood up at the end and said "I am still confused. What happened to the mole?"

Next was The Woman in Black, chosen by Steve. We were about 5 minutes into it before he realised it wasn't a feel-good movie about a widow finding love again. He wanted to stop it but Stark said we had to watch the whole thing. "Rules of the wet day movie marathon." He shrugged. I jumped once throughout the whole thing, causing Clint to wrap his arm around my shoulders in the dark. I elbowed him, but he squeezed me tighter. He got scared quite frequently and hugged me and told ME not to be scared. It would've been cute if it wasn't so annoying. When it was finished I saw Steve shudder and he promised never to pick the movie ever again.

After a short break, we watched Clint's pick, Goldeneye. I cheered with him as James Bond drove the tank through St Petersburg. It was a pretty light movie compared to Steve's pick, which we were still teasing him about.

"I love this movie!" I grinned when it ended.

Bruce was up. He chose War Horse. When the war was announced and the kid was running into town and up to the army guy who was taking Joey, his horse, I yelled "Quick, pause it." Bruce did and I walked up to the TV. I hugged it and went and sat back down quietly. Everybody gave me a weird look.

"What? It's Tom Hiddleston." I blushed.

"Fox, I'm with you." Stark rambled, slightly drunk. "That man could turn me gay, if he asked me nicely." He gulped down the last of his scotch and went for a refill.

Loki scoffed and Bruce cracked up. I gave them both deathglares.

"I'm allowed to fangirl. Excuse me if you guys are allowed to drool over someone like Scarlet Johansson."

Bruce blushed, stuttered a mumbled comeback and unpaused the movie.

I shed a tear when he died. Clint laughed and I punched him hard. He swore and rubbed the spot on his arm. Then I shed another when the big, majestic black horse died.

We had another break and ordered pizza. I found a can of pineapple in the cupboard and said I was going to put some of it on the pizza. More weird looks and after explaining it was an Australian tradition, 'like spending Christmas at the beach,' Thor decided he would try the strange mortal custom.

"But you're not Australian." Bruce stated.

"Nope, but I lived there for a year. You should go, it's a nice place."

We started my movie while we waited for the pizza to be delivered. Predator. Despite the fact I am regularly attacked by monsters such as these, I still love the movie. And all the Arnold Schwarzenegger impersonations expected from the watchers. There were a few good 'Get to de choppa!'s, the best by far Stark's drunken outburst. And Thor liked the pineapple on the pizza.