A Stumble in the Right Direction - It All Started With A Grazed Knee

*This story is 5 parts, please leave comments, throughts and suggestions.*

"Isn't Mike just the hottest guy you've ever seen?" I stated, thinking how awesome it would if I was his girlfriend.

"Umm hello??!?! Earth to Emma," Beck said while waving her hand in front of my face.

"Oh sorry, but isn't he just glorious?" I said with a sigh.

"Yeah, I think that's the 50th time you said that during this minute, that's definitely a new record," she said while looking hopelessly at my stunned face.

My thoughts were so wrapped around Mike that I didn't even hear the bell.

"Come on Emma, didn't you just hear the bell, if we don't hurry we're going to be late!" shouted Beck.

I ran up stairs to grab my English books. Beck had obviously already left and I looked at my watch and realised that I was already five minutes late! I ran as fast as I could, I could feel the sun beating down on my face filling it with sweat. I could see my teacher, Mrs Peterson walking towards the door of the classroom. I really through I was going to make it however being one of the clumsiest people in the entire universe didn't help. Before I knew it I was falling over a stick that happened to be in the middle of the pathway.

I laid on the ground, my knee burning with anxiety. I could feel the blood trickling down my leg. I heard someone coming closer to me, I looked up and there shinning as bright as the evening star was Mick.

"Hey are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, it's just a graze," even though the pain was much higher for a graze but then again I'm not really that good with pain.

"Here let me help you up," he suggested.

He positioned his arms under my arm pits and lifted me up as if I weighed no more than a book (which I can tell you that I do). He lifted me and I could feel his triceps tense. WOW he has some serious abbs.

He lifted me on my feet.

"Do you want some help getting to your class," he asked.

"Umm, no I'll be fine," just after I said that I stumbled and almost fell over again.

"I think it might be best if I help you," he suggested again.

"Yeah maybe that is a good idea,"

He offered to put my hand on his shoulder and I accepted. I got to class without anymore troubles.

"Thanks again for your help," I said.

"That's alright; glad I could be of assistance," he replied.

And with that he left. I sighed; I couldn't believe that I had felt Mick Anderson triceps. I walked into class and Mrs Peterson asked why I was late

"Sorry I fell over and grazed my knee," I said.

"Are you alright?" asked Mrs Peterson.

"Yes, I'm fine,"

"Okay, Heather show Emma what we are doing and get to work," she shouted.