"Not at all, she just took the money and run in the elevator"

"Really? Is she beggar there?"

Chaeyoung laughed, surely this GAP old hoodie from that blonde is not Jennie's taste it's really old but surprisingly that girl really smell good not because of expensive perfume but the hoodie really have a good smell.

"No, maybe a worker there or I don't know"

"Why are you blushing Chaeyoung?"

"Oh, is just that she looks great to be honest she looks like a barbie"

"Oh my, are you having a crush on that beggar?"

Chaeyoung laughed "Yah Unnie, stop with the beggar thing, she helped me big time"

Jennie just rolled her eyes to Chaeyoung "Well just change your clothes already and put that hoodie away, or burn it"

When Chaeyoung went inside her room to change her clothes for dinner with their friends she felt something in the pocket of the hoodie, it was a extra answer sheet for Architecture student of Hanyang University.

"Oh, she's studying there?" Chaeyoung smiled and put the paper in her drawer and said "What a cutie she is"

Redvelvet's Van
9PM

"Why are we stopping here?"

"Because I don't want to go in Blackpink's place with empty hand. I'll buy some drinks and chips for us"

"There's a lot of convenience store along the way why here, Joy?"

Irene and Joy has extra shoot for their MV's that's why they're late, Seulgi, Wendy and Yerim is already in the Pinks dorm.

"Cause Irene this is my favourite store and a very safe one if we buy in the other store for sure we'll be in Koreaboo's twitter page with gruesome title. RV's Joy and Irene buying loads of Soju are they on crack? Do you want that?"

Irene sighs and put her cap and just followed Joy she has a point anyway.

The two idols went inside, this store is really different from other one, it's really neat and clean the chips is arrange by colours and flavour that you'll find it very satisfying to see.

Then Irene saw the blonde girl she hate the most arranging the chips in the shelf

"Good evening"

Irene rolled her eyes when she heard her voice.

"Come on, it's not her fault that she doesn't know you. She doesn't even know Heechul"

"What?" Irene twitch her eyebrows

"Look, I had lunch one time with him that's why I found this store he is the one who told me that this store is very safe in the evening because that tall girl who works here."