"Did you try to kill someone" again Lisa said to the girl while looking at her eyes.

"No!!"

"Are they trying to kill you?" Now Lisa sounds very caring.

"Fucking no, quiet!"

"Lisa pouted that her almost touch the other girl lip that made her blushed.

After few minutes more, the girl let go of Lisa.

"Thanks for your help"

"I didn't help you, you force me" Lisa said.

"You should be, grateful"

"Why so? You wasted my time."

Lisa was about to walk but the girl grab her wrist.

"Give me your hoodie"

"Yah, You force me to help you and now you want my hoodie? Are you nuts? This is one of my decent hoodie that I have, you don't know what I've been through to get this" Lisa hugged herself like she's protecting her hoodie.

"It's old" The tall girl said.

"So? Still decent to me"

"Don't you know me?"

Lisa twitch her eyebrows "Why is it everybody is asking me who they are? You're the third person who asked me that, the first one is nice she gave me tip, the second one is like Satan's daughter. But to answer you, I don't know you"

She twitch her eyebrows and crossed arms. "You sure, you don't see this face around?" again asked while pointing a finger to her face.

Lisa looked at her from head to toe "Nah, I don't know you"

"I really need to go now." Lisa again tried to walk towards the elevator but again the girl grab her"

"Give me your hoodie" She handed 100 dollars to Lisa.

"Ohh." Lisa smiled and take off her hoodie and handed it to the taller girl "take care of that hoodie" When Lisa heard the elevator she immediately run but before the door close she gave the taller girl a hand wave.

Chaeyoung's POV

"What the hell? She doesn't even know me?" Chaeyoung wear the old hoodie of the tall blonde girl who helped her when she saw the dispatch crew near her. She visits her friend Vanessa and now she's being chase because Chanyeol from Exo live in the same building and they thought they have a secret relationship which is very absurd because she doesn't even like the guy.

BLACKPINK's Dorm

"Oh my Gawd what are you wearing Chaeyoung?" Jennie said when she saw Chaeyoung getting water in the fridge.

"Oh hello Jennie, well dispatch is chasing after me so I need a disguise"

"Surely that is hella disguise, I thought you're a beggar broke in our dorm. Where did you even get that?"

"Oh, some blonde in the parking lot in Vanessa's penthouse, you know what's funny?"

"What?" Jennie said and followed Chaeyoung in the living room.

"She doesn't know me"

"WHAT?!" Jennie's eyes widened hearing that someone doesn't know Chaeyoung. For Pete's sake she's a Blackpink member!

"Yeah, she really doesn't know me." Chaeyoung told Jennie what happened a while ago and the older girl was surprised as hell.

"Seriously? She didn't melt while your face is almost inch to each other?"