During the ending of the party, Edge criticized you for every mistake you made. From your form to the way you placed down his plate at dinner. It was too loud, there was a stain on his side of the table cloth, and then he had the nerve to say that he was helping you shape up? What did that mean? then again, he wasn't as threatening as before; a bit mellowed out, yes. But he still called your names and at this point you wonder if that was a default.

There was also Blueberry. Every time you got the chance to take a break, he would ask for you. Trying to get you to remember something you didn't, giving you subtle hints of something you barely had knowledge on, asked about your brothers, told you about his, (at which you'd blush and make a hasty exit) and would make you eat off of his plate whenever you'd go to his table.

And Red. God, where should you begin? Remarks of your uniform, the way your hair looked and the slur and growl he'd do because he knew it put you on edge.

All in front of the Royal family, no less.

You were hanging by a hairline ever since then, having Hannah watch your every move and Sebastian analyzing your improvements. Claude, well, he was being Claude.

Halloween this year was... interesting, nothing dramatic happened(although you and your roommate often swiped handful of candy from the bowl) but because you still had Red's clothes, you walked around acting like him in your apartment; your best friend ended up videotaping you and sent the evidence to Red, and ever since then you had ignored his text messages about it out of embarrassment.

School went by uneventful, a few rumours stared up about Alphys, which you quickly debunked much to the reptiles' gratitude. But she had assured you what they said was true, she did have a girlfriend and planned to marry her with the permission of the council.

Other than that, it was fairly normal with popcorn and a horror movie marathon with her. She hasn't shown her nasty side as of late. Although you suspected it because you've been avoiding all of them like the plague.

Muffet grabbed the freshly made donuts, fully cooled enough to have the glade over. After finishing it in a short movements, she placed them on the rack and went out in front.

it was early mid-September, the trees were now bare the and grass had lost its vibrant greens. People started to wear their winter gear and you, begrudgingly, kept your window shut due to the freezing temperatures in the winter. Snow clouds hovered over the city during most days, hiding the sun and its warmth as few flakes would fall.

and then there was Muffet's annual family gathering with her sisters. She may have mentioned it once or twice since you started working here and you knew a bare minimum about the other two Miss Muffets. The eldest went by Medla, the one you worked for went by Muffz, and the youngest was Melody.

Muffet had told you to keep your distance to her younger sister. Unlike her or her older sister, Melody was rather...unpleasant. She didn't wait for her fellow spiders to die naturally and instead stomped on them for their dust, resulting in her family(the spiders) to be afraid of her and would overwork themselves and die because of exhaustion.

When she told you this, you felt sad for the spider monsters, holding two in your palm while lightly running your fingertips against its back.

Melody was, by all means, a racist when it came to humans and had the tendency to ask a few people if they'd want to be in her next batch of donuts, they had ran away and reported her so many times that she ended up Paying for a fine and to promise the city council that she wouldn't harass any more humans.

Shaking your head, you didn't need to think about someone whom you're never going to meet—you hoped so.

Standing in front of the cash register, you spotted rows of honey bottles underneath. An airy chuckle came from you as you knew exactly who would come by and order a bottle or two.