Izuku blushed, fidgeting. You he may have been joking but he felt like he's been found out, you were actually right. He had almost an entire notebook on things you loved, your favorite foods, even up to your favorite color, which changes almost daily. "Uh, no, no! Why would-uhm--why would you think that?" He sweat dropped.

You didn't mind his sudden nervousness, setting the flowers into the water, you patted the bed next to you, he looked from the spot, up to you. Before walking forwards, putting his coat down onto the chair before climbing up onto the bed beside you. "I'm glad you're here," you smiled at him, before your lips were on his right cheek. "Thanks for coming, Zuku." You pulled away with a close eyed smile.

He was frozen, blinking once, twice before his mouth opened, nothing, his face turning tomato red, he began to breathe harshly, trying to form words. He forgot how to breathe, his hand came up to rest on his cheek and he sucked in and held it, you just kissed him, he could pass out tight now.

You giggled cutely before leaning on his shoulder, "So, have you heard from Katsu-kun?" You asked him, but you didn't really expect much of an answer. But, you were satisfied in his company, leaning your head on his shoulder, rubbing his back as you encouraged him to take a breath. "Uh, Zuku-kun, breathe. Breathe, Zu. Hey, come on, breathe," you shook him lightly, before panicking slightly as he doesn't follow, looking at you only makes him burn up. You frown before you slap him in the back, he nearly hits the floor if you didn't grab him by the collar. He wheezes, forgetting about your inhuman strength.

"Sorry," you winced, smiling awkwardly as you ask him again. "Are you ok?"

"G-great," he breathes.

It's like that for the rest of the visit, he hardly acts normal around you and you wonder if you should've kissed him, maybe he didn't like it?

But, you're worries were unneeded as Izuku couldn't stop thinking about it as the day progressed and wanted to confront it, he wanted you to do it again. He wanted you to say that you liked him too, even if he hadn't confessed it himself, god he wished he wasn't so scared of telling you, scared of his own feelings for you.

When he left that day, he looked at you, debating on leaning forwards to press a kiss anywhere on your face, maybe it would convey his feelings for you properly, but he wanted to say them too. So, when he turned towards you as the nurse closed the door after informing him of the end of visiting hours, he shuffled awkwardly in front of you.

You smiled gently, your eye's searching for his as he looked down at the ground, his fingers tapping at his sides, "Zuku-kun? Are you alright?" Your hand reaches forwards and he takes his chances, but he doesn't kiss you, his arm's encircle you, wrapping around your waist and pulls you in. "Umph!" You blush as he buries his head into your neck, although he was taller, you fit against him perfectly and you get over your slight shock and he shivers as your fingers run through his hair. "Zuku..." you breathed, but you didn't pull away, you only pulled him closer, making a pleased hum.