Chapter 17 - Too Late

6,000 READS! ASDFGHJKL!

Can we get it on the What's hot list? I've never been on it before and it would be amazing if I got on. 

THE SONG HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHAPTER. Just getting that out there. It's DNA by Little Mix and I love it!

Sorry for the short chapter :/

Comment/Vote/Fan but most importantly...ENJOY! xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Niall--

"Um, I'll be right back." Taya said before running up the carpeted stairs

                 She was probably going to the toilet, I assume. I turned back towards Mitch, an old friend of mine, but instead of being met with Mitch's chestnut hair and pale skin, I was face to face with a female. I recognised her. I'm pretty positive she was the fan that came to my doorstep the other day. She had long black hair and was wearing too much make-up for my liking. What I want to know is how she knew about this party! It was a private event. She must've been one of those crazy fans that literally watch our every move. 

                 "Hi." she said 

                 Her voice was girly and annoying, a bit like a spoilt five year old. Normally I'm all up for giving the fans autographs and photos, but I just didn't feel up for it tonight. Tonight I was supposed to get away from all the publicity and be with friends. 

                 "Um excuse me," I said "I... um... need to find someone" that someone being Mitch

                 She laughed humorlessly "No." she said flatly "You're staying here." she put her hands on my shoulders and held them in place. There was no way I could escape.

                 I was taller than her, so I looked over her head to search for a head of chestnut hair. I spotted Mitch by the fire place with a drink in his hand, talking to Sean. Honestly, I wish I was over there with them, not held in place by this phyco fan.

                 "Niall, are you sure your happy with Taya?" she asked. She sounded like she belonged on a T.V advertisement for a couple therapist

                 "Yeah I'm happy, I mean we love each other li-" she cut me off

                 "Are you sure?" she asked in the same tone. I didn't argue with her anymore, even though I am happy in this relationship. I was curios to find out what she had to say "If you really think your happy, then there's something I should tell you." 

                 "What?" 

                 "Taya. She doesn't love you! She's using you for fame! She's just an attention seeker." 

                 Bullshit. That's what was coming out of her mouth. Bullshit with flies, maggots and all sorts of disgusting pests squirming around it. I didn't say anything back to her, I just stared at her in disbelief.

                 "Maybe, you would be better off with someone else. Maybe that someone could be me." she said, adding a wink at the end

                 No.

                 Before I could object, I felt something on my lips. She was kissing me. I didn't feel anything at all.