Chapter 8 - ...Well That Ended Badly...

Hey there! So here's the next chapter. Hope you like it. I wrote a part of this chapter in Niall's POV, so that's exciting. The song is 'Heart Vacancy' by The Wanted. It can kind of relate to the chapter. If you're like me, and you like having music playing in the distance while you read, start the song at the start of Niall's POV, it adds to the experience.

Enjoy! Remember to Vote/Fan/Comment!

So it's now Friday evening. Me and Sian have gone shopping and have picked out an outfit for Niall and I's date, and I am feeling massively sick. I have to meet Niall in half an hour, and I'm shitting myself. I was so excited yesterday. I was jumping out of my skin. Wow, that sounded cheesy...but I was!

                Now, I'm kind of scared. I don't think he'll like me after this date. He'll realise how weird, and crazy, and stupid I am, and when he spends the whole night facing me from across the table, he'll realise that I look like a potato.

                 I have laid my outfit on my bed I'm wearing a white top, with a collar and black skinny jeans. Simple, but effective.

 {A/N Taya's wearing what Eleanor Calder wore to the KCAs, Gif of El wearing it on the sidebar :) }

                I have just straitened my hair, styled it, and put a tad of make-up on. I slipped on my outfit and entered the lounge, where Sian was watching T.V and Alice was eating some left over curry from last night on the dining table.

                 So I'm gonna go there, to Nandos and just, try to play it cool, and try not to make a fool of myself, even though that's impossible, i'll try, but I'll probably fail, miserably. Wait, there's something I haven't thought about. Why didn't I think of it before?! Niall and I, in public. The paparazzi are crazy here. No doubt that they'll somehow find us.

                 I stopped dead in my tracks and dropped onto the couch. I put my hand through my hair, and then rubbed my eyes.

                What am I gonna do? Why did Niall have to pick a popular Nandos restaurant as the date venue?" I ask without expecting a logical answer.

                Sian stared at me, trying to comprehend what I just said. It took her a few seconds before it hit her.

                "Oh! Erm...yeah, what do we do?" she asked

                We sat there thinking long and hard for a solution. 

                "You could wear dark shades. You know, to cover up your eyes." Sian suggested

                I turned my head towards her and slowly nodded. That was her cue to run around the house trying to find some sunglasses. And she did so.

                She came back with a pair of sunglasses and she slipped them on so they covered my eyes. My vision was now tinted grey.

                "Wait!" I yelled and then sprinted down the corridor into my room

                I unzipped my suitcase and threw clothing everywhere until I reached what I was looking for. My Jack Wills hoodie. I returned to the lounge, proud of myself for thinking of my new idea.

                "Taya, what are yo-" Sian began before I held a finger up to her lips

                I slipped the clothing item over my head and put my arms through the sleeves. I lifted the hood and put it over my head before pulling the strings that scrunched up the hood. So in the end, you could only see my nose, mouth and eyes, which were covered by my sunglasses.