"hAPpY!?" Pt.1

This is not exactly about Stark Family, it's more about Happy and May. Like, how they started going to dates and ended up dating each other. Peter was not yet adopted here. How they met for the first time.

ENJOY!

***

May rushed to take Peter's bag and ran outside before shouting to the boy who was not yet inside the bus, "Peter! Your bag is still here!" Peter saw her and ran towards where May was and took his bag. "Thanks aunt May." And with that he left. The not-so-old woman sighed before going back inside the house.

Yup, a house. After the war with Thanos, Tony felt his relationship with Peter got better and suddenly remembered about Peter's condition at home. The boy lived in his aunt's apartment for God's sake! So because he's so effin rich, he bought them a house to live in.

"Alone again~" May sang as she closed the door behind her and started going towards the kitchen.

"May?" She heard someone called her and turned around to face that guy. It was Happy. He has been around her nephew recently to keep eyes on him and keep him out of trouble-at least from ones he doesn't need to face or the ones he can't deal with alone- and she is actually fine with it. But for some reason, he was there with her at the time.

"Happy? Why are you here?" She asked as she leaned on one of the kitchen tables there. May has never been in a situation this awkward before. Yes, she's been with dorky boys. But never in a situation this awkward!

"Nothing really. I was just trying to find a certain notebook that your nephew-Peter- owns. I kind of hid something in there and forgot to take it back before he left for school." He scratched the back of his neck, laughing-ish. She laughed at the silly man in front of her. She led him to Peter's room and offered to help him find this notebook.

***

They were searching in silence, but May had enough of that. She started a conversation, "So Happy? Wait, should I call you happy? Is that like- fine to you? I can call you by your real name or something but if it's fine-" He cuts her off with a laugh and answered,

"Sure, May. Continue, what were you going to say before that?" He asked back.

"What do you do? I mean- other than this whole Iron Man, Spiderman, things. Or maybe your hobbies, I guess?" May asked with hopes that it would ease the tension between the two adults in the room. He stopped his searching-he was searching under the bed- and stood straight. He thought about it for a while before actually answering her question,

"I guess, nothing else really. I never-and will never- liked anything at school and I never joined any school activities and stuff like football or band. Even this job I got only because of Mr. Stark himself. Or I might say, Tony." She nodded in understanding. The two continued to talk. As time pass, they are no longer standing up; they are sitting on Peter's bed. Laughing, gossiping I might say, just talking about every little things in their lives.

"He really did that?"

"Yes! Yes he did! So me and his uncle-" blah, blah, blah. They continued.

The both of them laughed at the memories they shared. Happy, sad, disappointing, joyful.

No tension was between them. A friendship was built on that very day. But their fun needed to end. Soon enough, the door bell rings. It was indeed Peter. They looked out the window. Time passed so fast when you're having fun, they both thought. They didn't thought they'd talk for that long period of time.

But both of them can truly say that it was indeed very fun to talk to each other like that, to feel like someone is listening to them. It's been a really long time since both of them have any-time to talk to friends and think about themselves, Happy had Tony and May had Peter. Though the two can agree with each other that they will never change anything even if they can.

"I guess you gotta go." She laughed, not really wanting for the man in front of her to go away for some reason. But he needed to go and she can't prevent that. Though deep inside, neither does the man wanted to leave her there. But again, he still have some more work to finish back at the tower.

"Yeah, see you when I see you." He said and took leave with the window. She looked down and saw him riding this flying thingy, probably something Tony gave him for occasions like this.

Then, she went to the door and opened it for Peter.

"Why were you so long? It's not like I mind that much. But is there someone else here who was keeping you inside and to not open the door for me?" He interrogated the woman-his aunt- and she laughed at her overprotective nephew.

"It was nothing, I spaced out and forgot about you." She said and closed the door once Peter was inside.

***

Okay, guys. I know that this break is a bit longer than the others, but my writing slump was worse than ever these last few... weeks? Month I mean. I think I was off for a month- a mothereffing month! So here's what I did that whole month.

Yes, I do know how short it is. But I am sorry, okay?

So yea, thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote is you like it. I don't say that normally do I? Okay, anyways.

Byeee~