⏳ 190 ⌛️

Why can I actually imagine this happening? I mean he uses twt language and the clown thing lmao that was hella funny:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY AUSSIE LEADER AKA BANG CHAN ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't even know how to start this oof
Well first of all I respect his choice for staying 7 years in JYP as a trainee. It must have been hard when coming to a big place with a different culture and language. I still cannot believe he did it. I would have already given up but this young man really went through it with the hardships. The hardships and difficulties he (and the members) had faced, reflect now the 3racha's and stray Kids' lyrics. (?)

Yeah, I know Chan did some things wrong in the past, and he himself admitted that it was his fault and took responsibilities for his faults. And he apologized with a member holding an apple. (That was so iconic lmao)

I think we all know why he's so talented and socializing with a lot of people. I mean in the 7 years, he knows himself that he could be more than just rapping, dancing and singing as an idol. He used his time thoughtful to learn how to produce, to make friends, control his facial expressions etc.
In conclusion:
More talented than 99% of us.:)

I'm kidding I am sure that everyone has a unique talent that no one else can has.

I am so grateful that he carefully picked out the members who we know now as members of stray kids:3

I really wanna know how he found each member. 🤔

I know that kpop stans always say that their favorite kpop is everything for them.
Tbh Chan (my ulti) is really everything for me. If I wouldn't have started watching his vlives or not even stanning this wonderful talented group, I wouldn't even be here updating my books. I would be probably in my own grave.

Last year, there were so many people who said mean things 'till one day someone said something that triggered me so bad that I started cutting my upper arm. I starved myself and and was crying everyday.
No one noticed it.
No one.
It was like nobody cared for me and I thought I deserved it.

BUT

After looking at the lyrics (3racha & skz), for the first time in my life, I felt that I wasn't alone with my problems, depressions and suicidal thoughts. I was relieved and started crying because of happiness.
He literally saved my life.

Gosh I am listening to Day6's I need somebody and it's so hard to write something now..

I didn't plan on becoming so emotional oh man

MOVING ON
what I am trying to say is that I am happy that Chan, Woojin, Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Jisung, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin are a part of my life and I don't know what I would do without them. <3

I am perfectly happy that Chan exists:)

And now the spam hehe