#Open your Eyes# 11 Kiski Khata??

Start from the beginning

She slapped her more and Swara was on the ground.
Sanskaar was going to stop Ragini but Laksh stopped him. Sanskaar looked at him shocked. He looked at him with questioning eyes.

"Swara shouldnt have said that!"
Laksh said sternly. Sanskaar looked on.

Ragini picked Swara through her hairs and then slapped her tightly once more...

"If you ever took my pious mother's name from your mouth!! I swear this was not even the trailer!! Ggoottt thaaatttt!!!!!!!!"
Ragini shouted and pushed Swara hard on the ground who was shivering and sweating profusely.

She stood there still passing glares to Swara.

"You all think of me as a joke!!!!!! Are my feelings just a mere game!!!!! Jab chaha, jo man mein aaya, kuch bhi kahoge ya karoge!!! Huh???!!! Aint I a human???? Aint I possess some feelings?? Aint I have the right to get things in my life which I desire?? Tell meeeeeeee!!!!"
She shreikhs. She was on the peaks.

"And you!!!!! I wont spare you today!!! What you said?? I am characterless!!? I AM CHARACTERLESSSS????!!!!!"
She goes to Swara and makes her face her by pulling her hairs sitting to her level. This time Sanskaar moves towards Ragini and stops her. He pulls her back.

"LEAVE MEEEE!!!! I SAID LEAVVE MEEEEEE!!!!!!"
She was very very very angry.

Sanskaar leaves her immediately while Laksh silently looked at what all was going.

"You came between me and Laksh!!! You came between him and me!!! You! You! You!!!!!! And that is why I did all that to you!! Yet you blame me as of a third person!! I swear I'll kill you!! I'll kill you!!! You blurted that shit!! When you yourself know what all had happened!!!"
She shouts.

"What kind of a woman you are!!!!! Chiiiiii!!!!!!! You arent my sister!!! No! You dont deserve to be my sister! Arey behan ka matlab pta bhi hai tujhe??! For you I sacrificed my love and you inreturn betrayed meeee!!!!
You are a disgrace on relations!! Not me!! Infact I am a blessing!!! I am a blessing!!"
Tears were now coming out of her eyes.

She then turns to Sanskaar.

"And you Sanskaar.....! Lets just not talk about this!!! Huh? I thought you would understand my condition because you had gone through the same situation. For your love, you will ready to destroy your real brother's life though they were innocent....When you didnt back off till you came to know about the reality then how could you not understand my situation when all the while this bullshit girl was at fault!!!!! Why?????????????????? When she was never a sister to me then how can I be!!!!? "
She shouts at him. Sanskaar lowers his head down.

She then moves towards Laksh.
He looks at her quitely.

"How? How can you love this.....this disgusting woman? HHHOOOWWW??? If my love is Obsession then your love isnt love too...Infact it is I dont know what the heck it is!!!! I just dont believe how can you even like her!!! And when you never cared even for once about my feelings before breaking the engagement not once but twice then how can you expect me to still be quite??? If you had feelings for Swara then I had feelings for you!!!!!!! Why your feelings are on the priority?????? And if I am not wrong, Swara didnt love you when you confessed your feelings for her just like you didnt love me!!!!! Then how can you expect Swara to be in your life??? Is there anyone who can explain this to me!!!!!!?????? Why I was never considered????!!!!"
She shouts.

"Obsession! Obsession! Obsession!!! Thats what all of you term my love as!!? What is obsession? What is obsession huh??? To have desire for someone is obsession????? To love someone, to have feelings for someone aint obsession!!! And who are you to teach me love when you never fell in it yourself!!! We can only be obsessed with something when we love it!!! And Laksh, how can you term my love as obsession? Tell me, have I ever destroyed your privacy? Have I ever clinged to you? Have I ever made you uncomfortable of my presence? Have I ever tried to make you feel jailed up? Aannsswer mee!!!!!!!"
She says holding his collars tightly.