II

Hyunjins POV

It was the weekend so I thought about just going home and resting till Changbin and I head out. He's the only one who knows about my little endeavors since he caught me one night. But that's a story for another time.
It was about eight at night when I had woken up from my nap, so I hopped in the shower so I could get ready for my long night. As I got out and started to get dressed I took a look at my phone to see if Changbin had messaged me. Instead of him I received a message from Seungmin.

Minnie 🥰
I'm heading over with drinks and some movies! See you soon!

Just as I was about to text him back I heard my front door open and quickly close, I knew giving him a key would come back to haunt me. I groaned setting my phone down on my nightstand and quickly made my way to the living room.

"Hey Minnie, why are you coming by so late?" I asked trying not to sound irritated.

He just set his bags down and looked at me. An expression I knew all too well, 'Oh shit what is he mad about?' I thought to myself before he pulled me from my thought.

"We tell each other everything right Jinnie?" He glared at me.

"Of course, we always have. Why?" I quickly responded.

He continued to stare at me, as I saw his eyes trail down me I could tell he noticed I was dressed to go out. He trained his eyes back on me.

"Were you going somewhere? You didn't tell me you were going out." He questioned.

"I was going to go hang out with Changbin, have a couple drinks. But I saw your text and before I could respond you were here." I explained, trying not to sound irritated.

His face softened, now Seungmin looked a bit sad. I hate when he looks like a sad puppy it makes my heart hurt. I took a few steps toward him and he looked up to meet my gaze.

"What's wrong, you're looking like a sad puppy again." I questioned him.

He hates when I say he looks like a puppy. His face immediately changed from sad to irritated, he scrunched his nose and stepped back. Almost hitting the counter behind him.

"Call me a puppy again and I'll burn this house down with you in it." He spat at me.

There he is, the satan spawn himself. Sometimes I think he'll actually go through with his threats. He's never done it with me but he has with Jisung and Jeongin, it wasn't a pretty sight.

"Whoa calm down there, where would you come to see me if you didn't that?" I love to piss him off and an amazing idea popped into my head. "Huh kitten, tell me?" I smirked.

Seungmin immediately went stiff and all the color drained in his face. I've never seen him like this before. I was concerned so I stepped forward again and raised my hand to touch his cheek. Right before I could feel his soft cheeks he regained his composure and slapped my hand away. I instantly regretted calling him that, he shot daggers at me and I knew I was done for. I hesitantly back away with my hands up in the air. He took steps towards me every time I backed away. I turned on my heels and tried to head for my room but was caught by the back of my collar and instantly brought down to the floor with a loud thud.

Once I looked up I was met with angry eyes, I forgot how strong this little shit gets when he's mad. I could easily over power him but I let it be. After he stared at me for a few moments he began to speak.