XX

As Seungmin made his way back to the living room the smell of vanilla filled his nose. Relaxing him without notice.

"You thought you could get away from me today?" Hyunjin whispered, snaking his arms around the smaller from behind. Seungmin sighed before turning around, a cocky look placed on his face.

"Of course not," he started slowly moving the taller back. "But I had a slight hope you would." He taunted. Before Hyunjin could reply he was being pushed onto the couch.

"You little-" cut off from the other crashing their lips together. Seungmin placed himself onto his lap, slowly grinding down. Hyunjin immediately bringing his hands up to help guide him, firmly gripping.

Finally pulling back Hyunjin stared at the younger bringing his hand to cup his cheek, Seungmin closing his eyes to the gentle touch but only for a moment. A loud slap echoed through the room.

Seungmins' hips jerking at the action, a moan escaping passed his lips. "hyun-" almost in an instant he was flipped face down into the couch. The doms hand gripping a fistful of his hair.

"I should punish you for speaking to me that way." Hyunjin hissed, pressing his chest to the subs back. "But you want that don't you? Breath ghosting over the youngers ear.

Seungmin tried to wiggle out of his current position, hopelessly failing. Giving up he turned is head to the side. "I'd love it, but I want something else more." He mocked.

The taller scoffed knowing all to well what the other wanted. He quickly raised his hand, Seungmin clutching the couch under him as he felt the harsh impact to his ass. "I'll stop you right there pup," grabbing the back of his hair he yanked the younger up. "remember you're my pet. I own you, not the other way around."

Seungmin pushed his hips back feeling how hard Hyunjin was, this is just what he wanted it was all playing out so perfectly.

---

Short chapter. But you guys will get a double update!