XXI

"Damn Min, what happened to you?" Chan asked. "You look rough."  The younger threw himself into the couch, exhausted. "Nothing just a long night, Jisung is such a handful."

The older just laughed patting Minho on the back. "If you can't handle it get out, don't make the poor boy suffer." Now Minho was laughing.

"You think he's the one who's suffering? It's the other way around and you know it." He grinned, getting up heading down the hallway to his room.

-

"I'm telling you something is going on between them!" The younger Australian complained placing a hand on the table. The older sat across from him with a curious look, why was he digging on this?

"Look lix it's nothing, you know how close they have always been." Changbin explained, he couldn't let Felix continue it wouldn't end well.

"Let's change subject, are you coming over tonight? It's movie night so everyone will be there." He questioned looking towards the younger with a big smile.

Felix turned away slightly not able to keep the eye contact. "Of course I'm going! Who do you think I am?" Crossing his arms over his chest.

'He's hiding something from me, I know it. What are him and Hyunjin really up?' Quickly brought out of his thoughts Felix notices changbin getting up.

"Ready to go lix? We have stuff to get." Changbin extending out his hand for the younger to grab, both leaving the bar.

But just before he walked out the door, he caught a glimpse of something, were his eyes deceiving him?

-
Hello! Sorry for the way to long wait! But here we go a new chapter! It is sort of short but I thought this would maybe help the story grow from where I left off.

Thank you, enjoy! 🤍