Part 3 - Truth or Dare and Something Special

(Scott's PoV)

'Waaah...!' I shouted, sitting up abruptly.

'What are you doing here?'

'How did you get here?'

'What are you talking about?'

I looked around, my mind perturbed with thoughts as I suddenly realised Lauren was still holding on to me while she nestled her head into my shoulder.

'Well, that's one question answered.' I said.

'We broke into your house, you know normal stuff.' Joel said.

'Normal for you at least.' Lizzie remarked, 'We were concerned about Lauren and saw that she was staying here, so here we are.'

'But how did you-' I began.

'Key under the doormat! Genius move, I must say!' Kyle announced.

I mentally facepalmed myself then and Oli snickered.

He loves seeing me question my life choices.

'Huh? What happened?' I hear a voice next to me say.

(Lauren's POV)

I slowly open my eyes and realise the position I'm in, I immediately felt my face heating up as I looked away. My eyes were heavy with sleep and tears as I turned to face everyone.

As much awkward it was, I didn't want to refrain from the Scott's grasp.

'We should be asking you that,' I heard Joey say.

I heavily sighed, awakening the memories that left a permanent mark from my dream.

A torrent of words streamed from my mouth, tears dripping from my eyes.

Yasmin walked over, a smile reaching from ear to ear, lighting her face up.

'I know what you what will cheer you up...'

'Pancakes!' We both say at once and sprint to the kitchen. My sadness instantly went away at the mention of pancakes or any form of breadish delight.

(Scott's POV)

'There she goes again,' I said, chuckling.

'So...' Joey began, 'What's the relationship with Lauren? Hmmm?'

My cheeks immediately began to flare up as I uncomfortably shifted from side to side.

Oli smirked a little as him and Callum exchanged looks.

'Nothing! We are just friends, so don't make you ship theories yet!' I said.

Well, what was I meant to say?

A head swung round the door as I saw a blur of pink and purple.

'Pancakes!' Yasmin announced.

You don't know how grateful I am for that interruption! I owe my life to pancakes! Oh, and of course Yasmin.

I raced to the kitchen to hear a murmur behind me followed by a groan.

They're going to have to try harder than that if they want me to say anything.

(Time Skip!)

*Groan* The noise of my tummy filled the room as I clutched my stomach. I guess there is such a thing as too many pancakes.

Lauren leaned over to me, obviously concerned. I gave her a weak smile, it's a wonder how she can keep smiling.

(Lauren's POV)