A night with friends

Start from the beginning

"Can you tell us what happen." Kevin asked

"I have to get back to work. Tell you what I will have a 15 min break in a couple hours. Also, thanks Kevin you know why" he sent me a nod and a small smile.

"Can you give Joaquin this" He ask handing me a note.

"Yeah I will probably see him after work." I stood and walked off getting back to work. After a couple hour I found myself sitting with them again with a shake.

"Reggie use to act all nice to me. Thing where good between us so I thought. It took him 6 months before I let him take me on a date. In that time, he would always come in with his little sister Lilly. She to adorable main reason I gave in. In that time of random breaks and after work meal that I did not count as dates just two friends hanging out, I had developed feeling. Or maybe it was just a way to get rid of being lonely I do not know. After or date he showed up late one night. I was pulling a double on the weekend like I do at times and it was 5pm to 7am he had the play book, and this wicked grin on his face. Behind him stood Chuck, Jason, and Moose they went to one table while he pulled me to another. He did not think I believe him without proof, so he brought his proof. That I meant nothing, and it was all a joke. You probably find it in the locker room. In the last one who wrote in it locker. From what I know that how they work it." Veronica places a hand on my arm making me jump back. I did not notice she was about too, and it just sent flashes of yesterday.

"Veronica" Kevin snapped as he saw me tense and start breathing a little heavy.

"It's fine just scared me. We done?" Betty nod as I stood up and went to the counter.

"You sure you're ok you been pretty jumpy" Pop ask. I took a deep breath and nod giving him a smile. By time, the end of my shift Sweets was just walking in. He kissed my cheek as he walked by making me smile and push him away making him laugh as he went sit down. I went change before I joined him. Our order was taken, and I set back where I could rest my feet next to him on the booth.

"Long day?" He asked making me sigh and nod.

"I have tomorrow off so I am so sleeping in" He chuckled as our food was set down.

"I wanted to talk to you. Before you say anything let me finish." I nod and started eating my fries. I made a face when he put ketchup on his fries. Making him smile because he knows my dislike towards Ketchup. "The night of the drive in I was so sure I wanted you, but so scared in the end I could lose you. We been friends since before my parents took off. You been a support for me that I did not know I needed tell I thought about what would happen if I lose you. You know I am horrible at these things, but yesterday I notice I could also lose you in a different way." He stopped talking and finally looked up at me.

"There also the what if we do work out" I said looking at him as I took a sip of my shake.

"That what I willing to find out" I could not help but smile at his words and lean over the table grabbing his jacket and pulling him to me for a kiss. He chuckled before asking. "Is that a yes?" I just kissed him again before sitting back.

"Everything ok over here love birds" Pop asked with a smile making me blush.

"Yeah we are good Pop" I said with a smile making Sweets chuckle. Once we finish eating, we headed to the Wyrm. We walked in he placed a hand on my back.

"I'm a go play some pool" I nod and kissed his cheek before walking to the bar where Toni was sitting with a shit eating grin on her face. "Don't" I told her making her raise her hand in surrender. "Is Joaquin here"

"Your dad office" she said making me nod I tapped the bar and she slid me a shot me downing it. I waited tell I saw him coming down before I called him over and handed him Kevin note. He grinned and kissed my forehead before placing it in his pocket. Sweets and Fangs walked up Sweets standing behind me. I leaned back against him as he orders a beer as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Toni get us a few bottles put it on my tab I'll come by tomorrow and pay it off. When you get off meet us at Sweets." She nods as I looked up at him to make sure it was ok; he nods making me smile. He leaned down and kissed me. Making me feel like I was melting against him.

"So is it official" Fangs asked with a chuckle.

"Yes" Sweets answer not looking away from me making me smile and blush. "My place when everyone free. She has off tomorrow she wants to drink and sleep all day tomorrow" he said looking at the before helping me stand and walk toward the door.

"Y'all better be done and dressed when we get there" Toni yelled after us making me look at her with wide eyes.

"Their better not be any undressing are she can go straight home" My dad called making a few people laugh as he made his way downstairs.

"Dad" I groan before taking off out of the bar with a laughing Sweets following behind me. I rolled my eyes at him as we both got on our bikes and headed to his trailer. As soon as we got there I was pushed up against the wall and kissed. It made my legs feel weak. He picked me up my legs wrapping around his waist and carried me to his bed. I could not help but giggled as he tossed me on to the bed and climbed over me. He smiled down at me and I just felt like nothing could stop me in this moment. I was safe and happy. We made out for a few before he moved from over me and pulled me into his arms. I laid my head on his chest and just relax in his arms. It was very peaceful, and I was close to falling asleep when there was a kick at the door. Sweets got up to answer it and I followed right behind him but going to the kitchen instead. Grabbing a few glasses for us and a 2 littler of coke from the ice box and the deck of card regular and uno that set on top of Sweets ice box before sitting on the sofa next to where the other two set in the recliners. That how our night went. Drinking playing card just hanging out like we did not have a care in the world. We were all too drunk to head home so we all crashed there normally Sweets would give me and Toni his bed and one of them take the recliner other sofa, but Toni sent Sweet and I to his room. Where I slept peaceful in his arms.

I woke the next day to him trying not to wake me as he got up. I groan and rolled over making him chuckle as he kissed my forehead and stood up walking out the room.

"She still asleep" I heard Toni ask him when he walked out.

"Trying to" He chuckled.

"I don't want to get up" I whine making them both laughs.

"Me either" Fangs called out in agreement making me laugh. I looked at my phone to see it was already noon before deciding just to go back to sleep. By time I woke up again it was already 3pm I groan and stood up walking out of Sweets room to see it was only him still here and he was watching tv. I had another nightmare and just went curl up against him with a groan. He wrapped his arm around me and reached over to grab a bag from pops and hand it to me.

"Yay food" I kissed his cheek making him smile and go back to what he was watching on tv. After eating I decided I wanted to take a shower.

"Want me to join" Sweets ask with a grin making me give him a look before walking off. He laughed and held his hands up.