Chapter 15: Everything

Start from the beginning

"Levi? Are you in there? Do you still have your innocence?" I blink, then roll my eyes at his dramatics.

"Don't be silly. Of course I do! Why wouldn't I?" I swat his hands away and straighten myself up, pretending to look unfazed. That was effing creepy.

Gage eyes me suspiciously, slowly taking my hand in his before dragging me quickly past Jenny, who reaches out touches my sweater as we pass. Now I know why Gage's friends shiver when they talk about her. Gross man. 

Gage leads me upstairs by the hand, and I smile, clutching it tighter. It's nice having someone who makes me so happy with such little things, and he doesn't even know it. Or does he? I wonder as we arrive in front of what I assume is his bedroom door.

He releases my hand and goes in immediately, not bothering to set rules or something cliche like that. Shrugging, I go in too and roll my eyes, making him scowl. 

"What? Why the scowl? I didn't say anything."

"Tch. You didn't have to, it;s written all over your face. Just say it already."

"Say what? That it's really boring and not what I expected?" He snorts and flops on his bed and I close the door. It is kinda boring.

The walls are dark blue which is nice, but everything else is eh. The bed is a gray queen bed, the floor is brown, he has one black desk and one brown plastic chair, and a small white nightstand next to his bed with a brown lamp on it. Wrinkling my nose at the overflowing hamper in the corner, I go over to the bed and sit on the corner, glancing around.

"Okay, you can stop judging now Levi."

"Hey! I ain't judging! I am simply forming my opinion." He raises an eyebrow and rolls to his side to face me, resting on his elbow.

"And what opinion is that?" He says, and I can't answer. Right now...he looked so handsome for some reason. Just then in that light and position, he looked so man-pretty, those sparkling green eyes staring up at me curiously, the dark brown hair smoothed but slightly tousled on his head, man oh man-

"Levi! Snap out of it, would ya?" I blink, and gulp.

"Ehehe, what was the question?" He deadpans, shakes his head, but that doesn't hide the slight blush that had formed from me admiring him again. I guess I hadn't done it in so long he had forgotten what it felt like.

"Never mind, forget I said anything, yeesh. You can be such an airhead, Levi." I grin and lay back gently next to him, sighing.

"Yeah, but only around you hot lips." I turn my head to face him just in time to see the blush return, and watch him suck his lower lip between his teeth. Ah, that is too sexy for me to handle! I quickly look away, still grinning. 

"Jenny really didn't do anything, did she?" I chuckle, then clear my throat nervously at the thought of Jenny.

"No not really, I mean I bumped into her and she chased me around calling me a burglar for a little bit, but that was my fault. I had my hood up and tightened it around my face." Gage laughs, and I turn my head back to glare.

"What? It was freaking cold in there!" He just laughs, and I pout. Jerk.

"Only you Levi. Wait, you said she chased you? Are you okay? Do your ribs hurt you or something?" He props himself up on his elbow, causing his face to be right above mine. Oh Gandhi. Gulping, I look straight into his eyes which was a huge mistake.

I immediately forget the question, and get lost in his gaze. His breath fans my face, scented of oranges and citrus smells. Mmmmm.

I expected him to bring up whatever the question was again or tell me to cut it out, but he simply stared right back at me, big emerald orbs boring into my chocolate ones.