Niall:

Niall was in his hotel room. You recently spoke to him and told him that you wouldn't make it back for his break. He was upset and hurt and ended up giving the phone to Harry. You told Harry to watch him carefully and make sure he was okay. Harry agreed and told you to be safe. No one knew you were coming. You came home and saw your parents before flying out to their hotel. You had told security you were coming and to make sure that it was okay. They agreed and told you to be safe and give them a call when you arrived. You agreed. You didn't have time to change, but to you and Niall, it would make it more special. You arrived after a long flight and called security. They sent a car for you that brought you to the hotel. The boys were currently on a day off and you thought it was the perfect timing. You said hello to the fans and thanked them for keeping your secret and made your way inside the hotel. You had to take a few moments and calm yourself down because you were already getting worked up. You were walking down the hall when you spotted Harry. He took a double take and you held your finger to your lips. He nodded and ran at you hugging you. "Welcome back Sargent (Y/L/N)" You giggled. He always loved calling you by your army name. You were proud of it and it just stuck. The other boys came out and ran at you after you told them to shut their traps also. "Where's Niall?" "He's in his room, moping. He's been upset since you told him you wouldn't be able to make it home" Liam explained. You nodded. "I'm going to go see him" You laughed. They followed you in the anticipation of what he would do. You had Harry knock on the door. "Niall come on mate, you gotta come out sometime" "No I don't." You heart jumped at the sound of his voice. You started tearing up standing there. "I'm just going to drink these pints and waste my day off." You looked at Harry and nodded. "Can I have one?" You spoke through the door. You heard rustling and a "ow" before the door flew open. "You're home" He whispered. You cried nodding. You ran into your boyfriend's arms and didn't move the rest of the day, just relieving the time apart.

Harry:

You and Harry were always together, so the whole was very hard for you. When you initially joined the army, he was so proud and happy. He was upset and sad when you deployed. You returned a year and a half later, to find out that Harry had left for tour, you knew what you had to do. You were going to surprise him and stay with him for the rest of the tour. You only told Paul because he had to check and make sure that was alright, and that you had a room everywhere they went from now on. You planned on surprising him during Twitter questions at the next show that you could make it to. You ended up flying in from you drop-off location at your base and had to quickly get on the plane to reach where the boys were. When you arrived, you called Paul and he there in a matter of moments. You got in the car and on the way there Paul was explaining what would happen. "We're placing you side stage. The boys will answer the questions from the middle stage. But you know what that looks like. Anyway, you're tweet will be the last one that Louis reads and will make Harry answers it. When he does, one security guard will lift you up behind Harry and you'll just pop out I guess!" He ended it laughing. You nodded and were excited. You arrived and made sure to hide so that no one could see you and tip you off. When the show started you watched. When the time came for the twitter questions, they placed you and made you kneel down so none of the boys could see you. They went through the twitter questions and you laughed the entire time. It was Louis' turn to read the question and you turned nervous. You were shaking. A security guy lifted you on stage when Louis read your tweet. "Who do you miss the most boys? Harry let's start with you" He said walking over and winking at you. "ummm, probably my girlfriend, (y/n). She's deployed right now." He said. Everyone screamed as you were behind him. Louis nodded you walked up taking his place. Harry looked at Louis and then down to see who was on him. He laughed and hugged you seeing you. You both cried and held onto each other. "I'm home" You whispered in his ear as you kissed his cheek. He nodded. "You are and safe and I love you" It felt great being back in his arms again.

Zayn:

You loved your boyfriend and talked to him every chance you got. It was hard being away from him so long, but that wouldn't last long. You were coming home earlier than you thought, and decided that it would be the perfect opportunity to surprise him. You arrived at your home and found out he was on tour. His mom and you talked and reminisced before deciding that you would surprise him. You ended up needing a partner in crime and decided that Niall would help you. "Hello?" "Niall!" You screamed "Hey! How are you?" "I'm good! I'm actually home!" "You are! That's fantastic does Zayn know?" "No that's why I'm calling you. I want to surprise him!" "Surprise him huh?" "Yeah, I need your help. I was thinking maybe I could do it during your next meet and greet?" He nodded. "I definitely can make that happen!" "Great. I'm about to board, so I'll call you when I land." "Alright, be safe. Bye" "Bye" You got on your flight and could not be more excited. You arrived and Niall met you. You made sure to keep it a secret so nobody would tip your arrival off to Zayn. You decided that being all dressed up in your army outfit would make it better and more special. You agreed that you would be the last one for the night and you would walk in. Niall would distract Zayn away from the entrance and you could surprise him. It was all set and done. During the show, you watched far back enough that Zayn couldn't see you. Niall brought the other boys in and told them and they agreed to help surprise him. It was time for the meet and greet and you waited patiently. When it was finally your turn, you walked in and smiled at the boys. Niall was talking to Zayn and thought that it was over. You walked up to Zayn and poked his back. "Can I have a hug, you're my favorite?" You laughed. You've never seen him turn around so quickly. You looked at each other and instantly cried. You collapsed into his arms and held onto him like he was leaving and never coming back. "You're back early and I missed you and I'm so glad you're here. But you know I hate surprises and-" "Zayn" You sobbed. He laughed and nodded, knowing that you wanted him to shut up. You were home and with your boyfriend again and that was all that mattered.

------------

Tumblr: Payneslittlesecret.tumblr.com

Comment.VOTE.fan

***Niall's is just.....whew. I can't even explain it***

Also thanks for all the reads and votes even when my chapter uploading went wild!!

Throw a steamy cheeseburger/veggie burger at your best friend,

Courtney.xx