freedom

*3rd person POV*......................................

Bryan turned around and look behind him there stood his dad angry as hell that Bryan left Christian and Ethan backed up knowing they where going to have freedom  soon "but are we ready to fight" was the only thing going through their mind Bryan took a step back and looked at Ethan and Christian they nodded "D-dad we don't have to-" Christian began but his dad cut him off "NO YOU ALWAYS LEAVE ME!" Ethan shrunk back and christian got behind springtrap and looked scared Bryan nodded at his friends and said "We fight till we can't anymore" but rockstar freddy protested (he never faked his death in this btw) saying "But he's the devil also WHY HIS HE CALLING YOU HIS SON AND WHO ARE THIS PEOPLE" he said point to everyone he didn't know "they are Misty Damion and Betty Christian and Ethan Christian and Ethan are....me" "what.........?" "you'll understand when you die" "WHAT?!?!" "Nothing" Misty got tired of waiting around and jumped onto the Devil and Baby became Scrapbaby and attacked to the Devil knocked them off quickly and then ripped off Scrapbabys head sending her soul out and was consumed by the devil springbonnie and ballora got mad at this and attacked him springbonnie got his chest ripped out and ballora was ripped in half Misty got up and attacked again and (*#QBKV N!)*IEHRF&$IA2GBSIHVO(I A }DK*C{VY(&SFGRIGNV_Sgfvas][4'- Bryan Ethan and Christian ran out "Are you guys ready?" Bryan asked "i was born ready!" Ethan said "I'm ready to go home again" Christian said smiling "Okay well from the screams of everyone i think its safe to say they're dead" Bryan said with no worry for them Ethan out of his hand and Christian took it there was a flash of light and then stood Ethan and Christian but as one person they had one devil wing and one angel wing horns and a halo and a devil tail they closed their eyes and then ran in and then Bryan ran to his house and dug a hole and then grabbed everything that was proof of the souls possessing the robots or Devils being real or Angels being real or human robots being real or what ever Betty and damion are and put it all in the hole and burned it then buried it and then burned his house and ran to the pizzeria and there Ethan and christain where fighting their dad then they saw Bryan and flew to him and put their hand out Bryan took it and then.......they are no longer Ethan Christian or Bryan they are.......