i just want my son...back

*3rd person also this takes place in hell(but this is NOT correct  when it comes to the real hell i don't know what it is like so this is all fake do not take this as what hell is like and what the devil is like)*

A devil girl walked to the 'exit' of hell "there is no way out so how did Ethan do it?" the girl asked herself as she moved her one hand to her neck and rubbed it for some reason then it hit her "Ethan was pure and good hearted so maybe thats how.....? How do i do that though......how do i become pure and good hearted and be sorry for my sins.....? hmmmm" She pondered these questions for sometime till she came to the conclusion that she needed some one who was like Ethan but also willing to help her but get her back on track for the real plan she walked around hell until she found another girl who was crying reluctantly she asked what was wrong the girls voice was calming and yet upsetting at the same time "i don't wanna hurt anyone...." she found who he was looking for "hey person devil thing i'll make you a deal" "wh-whats that..?" "you help me i help you i'll show you where the exit is and then you can go to heaven but i wanna leave to but i'm not like you........i have other reasons and so i won't be able to leave  so you help me and i will show you the gate" the girl thought for a second and then agreed 

*Bryan's point of view* Springtrap was whining to Chirs and micheal as micheal came over a few minutes after Springtrap begged misty to forgive him she finally said yes but she also said  "IF YOU MAKE BRYAN GAY FOR YOU I WILL CHOP YOU UP INTO LITTLE PIECES AND EAT YOU-" springtrap stunned just nodded and Chris gave Misty the evil eye then Micheal walked in and said "yo dad when you gonna explain everything to mom and Lizzy(Elizabeth's nick name)" and springtrap banged his head on the wall and then start crying petty tears and thats how we got here "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY WILL BEAT ME WITH A BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT OR WORSE MICHELLA WONT BAKE ME CAKE ಥʖ̯ಥ" Micheal and Chris shook there heads and i laughed at William "thats not the problem though we need to do the plan" William looked at me and said "Yeah but the readers don't know about the plan yet" everyone stared i him with anger or worry and i whispered to him "don't break the forth wall or Sky will come get you and boot you out of this book somehow why do you think i was able to kill my human 'Dad' with out Sky getting mad" and Sky jumped in out of no where and used her ear splitting scream and only said...................."CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT END SCENE RESTART SPRINGTRAP YOU ARE LUCKY YOU ARE IMPORTANT OR YOU WOULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW. NOW EVERYONE RESTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART" and she gave us this face ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) and then left * ############################################### RESTARTING SCENE IN 3 2 1#########################################################* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY WILL BEAT ME WITH A BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT OR WORSE MICHELLA WONT BAKE ME CAKE ಥʖ̯ಥ" Micheal and Chris shook there heads and i laughed at William "thats not the problem though we need to do the plan" William looked at me and said "you're right...." i looked at everyone "i guess after this we get a happy ending?" Micheal said confused "Yeah..." i said happily and Chris said "HA with all this saddness in my life it's gonna take some getting used to for a happy ending" we all started to laugh after we finished i said "well we better hurry Molten Christian and Ethan are waiting!" everyone nodded and we hung out til the morning then we went to the pizzeria  everyone was nervous but when we got there no one was there but one girl.......who i have never seen before she looked about 15 or so and she said words that would scar me forever............"Hello.........dear bother......" 

(had to edit because i put lulu and virus even tho they dead and i forgot that they die ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ) i'm such a dumb azz)