It worked

*Davis point of view* Bryan lead me and Mangle to Ersa's witch is strange Bryan shouldn't know where Ersa's place is......when we got there Ersa was out side :Bryan:"hello" :Ersa:"Uh hello..?" :Bryan:"Okay yeah im just going to go inside" :Ersa:"Wait what" Bryan dragged me inside and mangle followed us we pasted by their Springtrap and he gave us a look :Bryan:"Go away we are doing something" :Ersa's Springer:"....." we went to the portal room *Bryan's point of view* i know there is something wrong with this portal i can sense it when we got to the room i walked over to the portal "Davis leave the room" :Davis:"Why?" "Just do it" :Davis:"Why" "JUST GO" :Davis:"Okay okay jezz" "Come on out" Evil me came out and he started his work *a few minutes later* it took him only 20 minutes to get it to work it turns out this portal couldn't go to a bunch of worlds....so he fixed it but i told him not to fix the problem for the animatronics here and he didn't we can't fix their problem because springtrap and molten will find out and go on a rampage right now we are under their radar if we fix the main problem we will get caught "Okay Davis come on in" I said after evil Bryan went back inside :Davis:"Okay!"Davis walked in "Okay ready?" :Davis:"Umm yes...?" "Okay" Mangle was behind us and she pushed Davis in "Mangle!" :Mangle:"HAhAhahaHA sSsOrrY" Me and Mangle jumped in *At Springtrap's and Molten's layer* :Davis:"Okay tell me why we used their portal" "because if we used my portal they would know" :Davis:"Okay..."