☼ six ☼

☼ ☼ ☼

☼ ☼ ☼

Rosalie Fitzherbert has never believed in love at first sight. Her parents made her realize that. Once upon a time, Flynn Rider (his children loved making fun of his former alias) climbed up a tower to hide from some thugs, and a lost princess named Rapunzel knocked him out with a frying pan. When the former thief woke up, Rapunzel made a deal with him to see the floating lights on her eighteenth birthday. And somehow, somewhere along the way, they became each other's dream.

So many years ago, conman and princess got their wish, and a fairytale got a spin.

Growing up, Rosalie hoped, and wished, and planned it so, to love someone so much that they became her dream. Years later, she eventually set her heart out to help others find their dream instead. She'd rather put her own dream aside to see others live theirs. She believed in them.

She believed in Harry Hook, too. She did see beyond the pirate and the villain.

So much of her wondered why she dreamt about him last night. She had only met him the other day and as far as she knew, their paths would never cross again. The princess was completely gutted when he leaned his head into the doorway and reverted to the Harry she first met. She couldn't even look him in the eye.

Minutes felt like hours and Rosalie knew she couldn't stay on this ship for another second. The sooner her friends came to save her and Ben, the better.

Rosalie kept to herself and her thoughts. With her wrists tied behind a pole, there wasn't much she could do but wait for the time to pass. She watched Harry and Uma taunt Ben on the other side of the ship.

"Coochy, coochy, coo," she heard Harry tease. "How's it feel to be the king now, eh?"

Rosalie's jaw clenched as Harry waved his pocket watch in front of her best friend's face. Maybe it was all an act. Maybe she was a fool for believing he could be good.

Maybe it was time for Rosalie to put herself first for once.

"Hi," a voice said in front of her. She looked up to see Gil. "I'm sorry for calling you you the other day."

"Oh," she softly smiled at him. "It's fine. We've never really met before, anyway. I'm Rosalie."

"I'm Gil," he returned the gesture, smiling widely. "Wow, Harry was right. You are really nice and pretty."

As if on cue, came Harry Hook and his damn clear and blue eyes. "Leave her alone now, Gil."

The son of Gaston obeyed after his first mate, leaving the two be.