Pandora: Mélanie Jeanne Bellerive

Name: Mélanie Jeanne Bellerive

Age: 23

Date of Birth: November 26th, 1996

Height: 148 cm

Weight: 103 lbs

Birthplace: Bordeaux, France

Hometown: Seoul, South Korea

Nationality: Korean

Ethnicity: Korean/European

Personality: Mélanie is not what most people expect from a girl. She's tough, not afraid to speak her mind, and loud. When living in France, she learned to take no crap from anyone, and that has stuck with her for a long time. Even with this, though, she's still caring and nice to most people. She's not afraid to stick up for what she believes in, and for anyone else. She has a tough exterior, but on the inside she just cares for everyone around her and loves them. Tough love.

Background: Mélanie was born as an only child, so growing up, she got a lot of love from her parents. Growing up, she was taught to not care about how other people think of her, and to not let anyone get away with doing something bad to her. Outside of school, Mélanie only did two things, dance, and play soccer (she calls it football as that's what they call it in France). She really didn't have many good friends, so she spent most of her times focused on those activities and school. When she was 20, she was scouted by Galaxy Entertainment, after a video of her dancing was found by the company. She moved to Korea with her parents, and she started training. She's not very good at korean, but a lot of trainees speak English, so she communicates easily.

Family:

- Gabriel Bellerive - 44 - Father 

- Mia Bellerive // Oh Jisoo - 42 - Mother

Hobbies:

- Calligraphy

- Dancing

- Sports

- Working Out

- Playing the ukelele

Habits:

- Cracking her knees

- Pulling her hair

- Hitting people when laughing

- Glaring at someone

- Pouting

Likes:

- Thunderstorms

- Horror Movies

- Amusement Parks

- Haunted Houses

- Popcorn

Dislikes:

- Acting soft/sensitive

- Getting pranked

- Jewelry

- Rude People/Haters

- Her height

Trivia:

- Mélanie speaks French, English and basic Korean

- She speaks in French whenever she's very mad or annoyed. Like if she's playing a game, and she's losing, she'll start yelling in French.

- She was the Football (Soccer) Captain on the school girls team in France. Though, she's good at any sport.

- Mélanie wears heels a lot, due to being so short.

- She's a stress eater, and she'll usually eat popcorn when stressed.

•She learned calligraphy at a very young age, around 8 years old she started.

- Dance was the first thing Mélanie was ever interested in. She started at 3 years old.

- Mélanie is a thrill seeker. She loves scary rides at amusement parks. She enjoys horror movies and never gets scared, just laughs. She wants to go skydiving and bungee jumping.

 She wants to go skydiving and bungee jumping

Stage Name: Melanie

Face Claim: Alex Christine

Specialty: Dancing

Instruments: Ukelele

Talent Rank :

Singing: 84/100 

Dancing: 99/100 

Rapping: 30/100