Ch.15 Upgrades and Breach

Start from the beginning

He extracted (Active)[Create Elytron]: grows insect-like wings. Although defensively weak, they are extremely fast and lifting-wise strong. Quite noisy. This Skill had come right in time as he had just gotten Arial Arts. Both working in unison will make a difference in the battlefield. Izuku lastly extracted his last skill, (Passive) [Advanced Compound Eyes]: Greatly enhances eyesight, to the point of able to see up to half a mile clearly. It was a very useful Skill that enhanced his reaction time and accuracy.

All though it was a shame, Izuku hadn't found a new place to transform so he'll have to settle with just the Skills. Personal Window.

  *DING*

  *[Personal Window]
   Izuku Midoriya 
    Hp: 630/630
    Sp: 315/315
   Vitality:63(23)
   Strength:53(17)
   Agility:65(14)
   Physique:64(21)

Monsters:
Odogaron
Velocidrome
Arzuros
Aptonoth
Qurupeco
Nerscylla
Royal Ludroth
Nargacuga
Lagombi
Yian Kut-Ku
Yian Garuga
Kecha Wacha
Volvidon
Bulldrome
Gigginox
Lagiacrus
Dodogama
Rathalos
Uragaan
Diamyou Hermitaur
Seltas

Monster skills:
Cruel Claws, Whirlwind Dash
Intimidate, Pounce
Heavy Strike, Healing Honey
Soothing Song, Danger Sense
Mimicry, Flint
Sticky Web, Weaving Arts
Aqua Body, Create Water
Stealth, Night Vision
Detailed Ear, Cold Resistance
Fireball, Curious
Poison Spike, Earplug
Glide, Appraise
Paralysis Breath, Red Shell Armor
Lockdown, Gluttony
Flexibility +, Suction Pads
Thunder Discharge, Lord Of the Sea
Blast Resistance, Stone Stomach
Aerial Arts, Wildflame
Charge, Steel Skin
Shield Claws, Defense Stance
Create Elytron, Advanced Compound Eyes

Elements: Unstable 2057, Water 34, Ice 102, Blast 120*

This upgrade was a better for his defense as Izuku didn't have any defensive Skills before. He yawned as it was already late at night. He left his backyard and entered his room, laying on his bed. He looked over to his desk. Seeing the egg unmoving like always, he sighed. After two months, the string-thin link had grown to a chopstick thickness. All though it was slow, progress was still progress.

Izuku got up the bed and went to the desk. He patted the egg and mumbled,  "Make sure you grow up big strong, we won't have it easy in the future so I might need your help."

He picked it up and laid back on the bed. Izuku unconsciously hugged the egg to his chest as he slowly drifted to his dreams. He didn't notice that, in his right backhand, a light blue mark started to form. It shone dimly before slowly retracting back into his hand...
...

The next day, Izuku arrived at UA and had a baffled face. The main entrance was packed with people broadcasting live and teachers preventing them from entering, "What kind of lessons does Allmight teach?/Lend us some of your thoughts!/Can we have a word with Allmight?"

Izuku could see in the distance with his enhanced sight how students were being stopped by the cameramen for interrogations. So troublesome. He felt annoyed by these people crowding the entrance.

Bakugou had now arrived next to Izuku, "So damn annoying."

Izuku nodded in agreement, "Indeed."

Bakugou and Izuku had reached an unspoken agreement to only confront on battles. In Uraraka's words, a fated battle between men.

"We are going to arrive late to class if this keeps going. Whether we wait for them to scram or get caught in their stupid interrogations, we'll be late!" Bakugou was seriously pissed but he can't beat up civilians, specially those from the media, they could potentially ruin his future hero image.