Ch.14 Battle Trials

The second day's beginning was rather... normal. It began with an English class from Present Mic, then math, science, etc. Nothing eccentric, just like a normal highschool would teach.

At noon, Izuku and the class enjoyed a first-rate lunch at an affordable price, courtesy of the Cooking Hero, Lunch-Rush. His Quirk amplified and modified a dishes taste to his will. Of course, Izuku preferred Well-done Steak but they were too expensive and should only be used for emergencies. He had already restocked today's Well-done Steaks.

At the afternoon class, that's when it started their daily heroic studies. Allmight entered the classroom in a dash-like manner, "I am here! Walking through the door, like normal person!"

The students were thrilled to have Allmight as their teacher, "I can't believe it!/Allmight is really going gonna teach us!/His Siver Age suit is so cool!"

Izuku wasn't any different than the others, So cool, his Silver Age suit is so classy. Allmight wasn't wearing his usual blue-red-white-yellow American-like suit but a red one with silverish white designs.

"Foundational Hero Studies! For this class, we'll be building up your hero foundation through various trials. Let's jump right into this! The Trial of Battle!", Allmight began the class, giving them their first trial right up the bat.

"The Trial of Battle?!"

The students were shocked again as the first day they had a Quirk Apprehension test and today they have a Battle Trial. Bakugou let a out a vicious grin and Izuku was also excited as he couldn't release most of his power in the last Trails.

Allmight continued, "And to go with your first battle, we've prepared the gear we had you send in request for to match your Quirks!" With a wave of his hand, a wall of the classroom opened, giving access to some slots that held the gear.

The students scrambled up to get their gears but Izuku didn't. He had just updated his Quirk on his first day of school so he had not applied but he was not discouraged because he had his own suit. "Get changed and we'll be ready to go! Everyone gather at training grounds B!

His mom had gifted him a green with white designs jump suit with a mask that semi-imitated Allmight's head. It wasn't anything fancy or advanced but it was perfect. It's minimalist design was perfect to release all of his Skills without any burdens.

This suit carries Mom's heart and feelings. It might not seem like the coolest suit in the world, but it's the best suit for me. I'm proud to wear this as my hero suit. Izuku came out of his changing room wearing the suit.

He went to training grounds B to find most of his classmates already there. When the final students joined the rest, Allmight began, "Now that all of you are here, let's begin the Battle Trial. And don't forget! From here on out, you're all officially heroes!"

"Oh Deku! You finished changing?", Uraraka's voice came from behind him.

Izuku turned to greet her, "Hi Uraraka! Yeah I- COUGH, Cough," he choked on his own saliva when he saw her hero costume: a pink and black puffy but very skintight suit that was aligned perfectly with her curves. This sight almost made him have a nosebleed. Mineta, in the distance, gave a thumbs up.

"Yeah, my suit came puffier than planned. Guess I should have been more specific on my request. It's a bit embarrassing.", Uraraka said coyly.

Uraraka, the puffiness is not the problem. Of course, Izuku didn't dare to say that. He just nodded and listened to Allmight's description of the Battle Trial.

"This will be an indoor Battle Trial! Villain clean-up is usually seen out in the open but, statistically, most acts of villainy are committed indoors! For this test, you will be divided into two groups, the 'Heroes' and the 'Villains', for a two-on-two team battle! We'll have the Villains guard a nucleus weapon they intend on deploying! The heroes must stop them and their nefarious scheme. If the heroes capture the villains or reach the nuclear weapon before the time runs out, the heroes win. If the villains take the heroes hostage or protect the nuclear weapon until the times runs out, the villains win. Now as some of us may know, pros are often forced to be with different and unknown heroes when the situation calls for it so, we will decide your teammates and opponents by lottery!" Allmight took out three lottery boxes, one for teams, one for the hero side and one for the villain side. He began with the team lottery box: