Chapter 3 The Transformation

Bill's Pov

"The transformation is going to hurt. . . a lot. All you have to do is stay in the room for two days as the transformation. I will be with you the entire time." I told Dipper. He nodded as he walked into the room. I closed the door and he started to scream. This is so heartbreaking.

~two days later~

The last two days have been hard. Dipper has been screaming non stop. I cried a few times because it got so loud. He should be almost done transforming. Suddenly I hear the door open. I sit up and look at Dipper. He looks amazing.

Demonic Dipper

His wings are much larger and can wrap around his body

I knew instantly that Dipper was a submissive demon because of how big his wings are. Submissive demons have larger wings to carry and protect their children. He looked at me and ran into my arms.

"You look gorgeous. Can you hide your changes?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded. He hid almost all of his demonic changes. He will have to wear contacts to cover up his eyes.

"I love you," He said. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"I love you, too. But you have to go back. Make up a lie about something and I will see you in your dreams," He nodded and left.

Dipper's Pov

The last two days felt like I was stuck in hell. As soon as the door closed, the runes lit up and it felt like I was on fire. My throat was very hoarse from all of the screaming. I walk up to the Mystery Shack and open the door to find my family in the living room watching tv.

"I'm home!" I yell.

"Where were you?" Mabel screeched into my ear as she came running towards me.

"I got lost in the forest."

"You got lost in the forest?" Stan asked skeptically.

"I went into uncharted territory and got lost. I was lost in thought as I walked into the dark part of the forest."

"You went into the dark part of the forest? What is there? Was there anything dangerous? How did you survive?" Ford bombarded me with questions.

"Yes. Nothing much. Dangerous? Nothing but the gnomes. If I can survive Weirdmageddon, I can survive the dark part of the forest," I answered. Mabel shuddered as I mentioned the gnomes.

"Gnomes are creepy," she said while hugging herself.

"These gnomes look like babies. I think I may have found the gnome blooming ground," Gnomes bloom from rainbow flowers. I went into the dark forest a few times with Bill when he was showing me a few things. The Dark Forest is actually very calm and has normal animals. There isn't anything dangerous besides gnomes, unicorns, vampires, and werewolves. But the vampires and werewolves are extremely kind and unharmful.

"You found the gnome blooming ground?" Ford asked. I am getting tired of these questions.

"Yeah. But I wouldn't recommend going there. Baby gnomes are much more vicious than grown gnomes. They almost bit my arm off!" I exclaimed. They did actually bite my arm off, but Bill grew it back. That is how I got the tattoo on my arm. It was not a fun experience.

"Yeah, stay away from the blooming grounds," Ford decided.

A/n and done! I hope you liked this chapter. Dipper is finally a demon, and a submissive one at that. ;)

~Lilith out

Mabel (18 years old)