Chapter 2 CQWW EQFOIJ

To understand the title, you would have to read A code to Decipher. It is not my book, but I love it. The Cipher is totally the author's.

Mabel's Pov

I am glad that I didn't press that button. Now I have two Grunkles. Grunkle Ford is kind of like Dipper. Boring. Dipper is boring, weak, and freakish. I wish he was never born, but he is good at doing things that I want him to do. At least Grunkle Ford can fight. We went upstairs as Dipper walked into the house. What was he doing?

"Sorry I was clearing my head. I mean, it's not everyday that you meet the author of the journals!" He said in his usual nerdy tone. I hate it.

"You must be Dipper," Ford said with a bored tone.

"Yes! And I have a lot of questions for you!"

"Not right now. I have some work to do," Ford walked back downstairs.

~After Bill is Turned to Stone~

Dipper's Pov

He did it on purpose. He knew he was going to get turned to stone. I was standing beside Bill's statue. He promised that I would be turned into a demon.

"My love. How could you do this to me? I am not going to free you until I am eighteen. I know you did this on purpose. You promised." I said to him. I turned around and found a huge boulder. This will be my new project. I am going to carve Bill a new body. I used my magic to summon my sculpture tools and started to carve.

~Three Summer's Later~

I am now sixteen. My sister and I still come to Gravity Falls every summer. I usually spend my time sculpting Bill's body and today I finished it. He looks amazing.

Bill

	Once I got done, I started to draw the scenery

Once I got done, I started to draw the scenery. I will have to think of something else to do for the next two summers. I turn around and look at my Bill.

"Do you like it? The past few years have been boring without you. You've been there for me since I was three. You knew that I could have given you the answer. Why did you make that deal? Is it all part of your game?" I asked him knowing that I was not going to get an answer. I got up and walked back to the mystery shack.

~Two Summers Later~

I am finally eighteen. I get to see Bill again! I run to Bill's statues. I know exactly what I'm gonna say.

"Bill. In return for your freedom, you must come home with me and do what you promised five years ago. Deal?" I shake his stoney hand. There was a flash, then a grin.

"Deal Pinetree!"

A/n yay! Bill is back. The real story starts now! The Pines family is in for a world of hurt. :)

~Lilith out

Dipper 18 years old