Chapter 6

Dipper's Pov

Mabel found out. Good. I have waited too long. I look at Bill and he smiles.

"I am a demon. I am in love with Bill. And you humans don't deserve to be spared!" I yelled at her. She was crying a lot. I almost felt bad, but then I remembered.

"Why!? Why would you do this to your own family!?" She yelled at me. Ford was too shocked to say anything.

"Why would you believe a person who you barely know over your own brother!? That machine was obviously a doomsday device. The world could have ended because of you!"

"But it didn't! We got another cool Grunkle!"

"You didn't know that! What if a monster came out of that portal!? What if you got sucked in!? Many things could have gone wrong Mabel! Use your brain! Grunkle Stan could have messed up in making the machine! Grunkle Ford could have been dead! Everyone could have died."

"But we didn't."

"We could have. Either way, I am your brother! You barely knew Grunkle Stan!"

"Apparently, I barely knew you."

"Yeah. I was acting the entire time. I am stronger than you think. The dent in that tree? It was only ten percent of my strength. The smartness I show you is only one percent. I have barely shown you 0.001 percent of my actual personality. Only my true friends know me." I said, then Bill transported us to his house. Wendy laid down on her wolf bed. She likes how she can curl up on it. Bill and I sat on the couch.

"This will be fun!" Bill said as he kissed me. I kissed back and we ended up having a make-out session. Wendy was use to our antics already so she didn't mind.

"If only the Pines family knew exactly how many people were against them." I smirked and fell asleep in Bill's lap.

~The next Morning~

I woke up and started breakfast. I made pancakes, sausage, and eggs. I put more sausage on Wendy's plate than I did ours. I am a vegetarian, so I don't eat meat. I will kill anything that deserves it, but I don't eat meat. Except for Bill's ;). We won't talk about that.

"Time for Breakfast!!" I yell out. Wendy and Bill came to the dining room. Well, Wendy was dragging Bill by the foot as Bill laughed out loud. They sat down at their respective plates.

"So. . . What are we going to do?" Bill asked.

"We will gather everyone and take over Gravity Falls and soon, the world." I stated while eating my pancakes.

"Who is all on our side?" Wendy asked.

"Pacifica, Wendy's family, Lazy Susan, the forest animals, the Pines have no idea that most of Gravity Falls is made up of monsters. Most of them are on our side." I reply.

"Wow. That is a lot. I never knew. Isn't Pacifica dating Mabel?"

"That is a cover. Mabel trusts Pacifica with her life. She has no idea that Pacifica is a literal snake in sheep's clothing."

"Her family is a long line of gorgons right?" Bill asked.

"No. They are a long line of Naga."

Mabel's Pov

After they disappeared, I ran to Pacificas new home. After they sold their mansion, they bought a farmhouse and are living comfortably.

"PACIFICA!!" I yelled.

"What!?" she asked as she ran down the stairs. I was crying too hard to explain anything, "Shhh. Shhh. It's going to be okay. What is wrong?"

"Dipper! Bill! Wendy! Demon! Wolf!"

"Woah! Slow down."

"Dipper is a demon. Bill is free. Wendy is a werewolf! They are working together!!" I yell at her. I thought I saw her smirk a little before the shock crossed on her face.

"What!? How?"

"Dipper made a deal with Bill because he thought I betrayed him. Wendy has always been a werewolf. And something turned Dipper into a demon. He was so mean! He made a carving of me, but I had a knife through my chest and I was crying!"

"Where are they now?"

"I don't know. . . They disappeared."

"Well, Mabel, I would love to stay with you during your time of need, but my family and I are going on a family bonding trip, and I can't get out of it. You will find the solution. You always do," Pacifica pushed me out of the house and shut the door. At least she is on my side.

Pacifica's Pov

"YEEEEEEEES SSSSSSSS!" I screamed after I knew she was gone, "Mom! Dad!"

"Yes honey?" My asked as she came down the stairs with my Dad. Despite popular belief and what we show people, we were a really close family and we love each other.

"Mabel found out about Bill, Dipper, and Wendy! That means that they are going to start the plans soon and I can finally be with my love! Oh! Wendy, here I come!" Wendy is bisexual, and she really did love Robby, but he broke her heart for Tambry. Ever since then, we have become good friends and we fell in love with each other. We decided that we would start dating when my mission with Mabel was over.

"That is good! Lord Bill and Lord Dipper! Oh how I praise thee! I did always prefer that Wendy girl over that backstabbing bitch," My mother said. My family is actually a long line of Naga. We prefer mates that are strong and honest, Mabel is neither.

A/n Naga is a term used for all human/snake hybrids. Pacifica doesn't use a specific term because her family is a mix of all different types of human/snake hybrids, so her family does not go by one name, they just refer to themselves in the basic term: Naga. Pacifica is one that doesn't fall in love with another snake/human hybrid, but she falls in love with Wendy. I don't usually ship this, but I think that it is a very interesting idea.

~Lilith out

Billdip: The True Dipperजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें