Stig x Jodi oneshot

This is for muh dude ClumsyColin hope it doesn't suck too much.

The halls of Ruby Bridges high school was completely empty. All but one student Jodi Kreyman , we're currently in the gym enjoying their homecoming dance. (I was going to write the whole scene but then I realized half way thorough I would have to make this really abrupt time skip so I just said nahh) She had just got done finally standing up for herself and in front of the whole school. And in that moment she felt as if she was on top of the world.

And now she was walking thorough the halls making here way to the exit completely alone. Until she heard someone shouting 'Jodi wait' behind her. She turned around to come face to face with Stig. "Jodi I'm so sorry, for everything." " Your speech was beautiful." He continued. " Thank you for saying that." Jodi replied not to sure on how to actually respond. "Yeah. I broke it off with Kimmy...finally." He stated.

"Look" he said while looking at the ground for a moment before glancing up at Jodi " is there any chance...any chance that we can start over and you can by my tall girl for real this time, please?" " I'd love to start over." Jodi said while looking at the ground before finally looking up and saying " You just better not mess it up this time." She said with a playful smile on her face. " I promise I won't." Stig said with a smile.

"So you want to get out of here, I do still owe you a date after all." Stig said once they started walking again. "Sounds great we're should we go ?" Jodi asked as she linked arms with him. " I heard there was a theatre class that's putting on 'Guys and Dolls' tonight if we go now we'll still be able to watch the other half of the musical." " Sounds perfect." Jodi said as the finally reached the door that led to the school parking lot. Stig unlinked his arm from Jodi's so he could hold the door open for her. " After you Tall Girl."

𝓕𝓲𝓷

I need to dig a hole so that I can crawl into it. Sorry this took so long I know this was trash.

If you were in Jodi's situation what would you do?

Xoxo coconut 🌴 🥥