Who you're related to

Stig
Kimmy is your older sister.
One day kimmy invited Stig over to hang out at her place in hopes of getting closer to him, that's when he meet you. You were like the total opposite of your sister you had friends but you weren't that popular and you were kind to everyone, that's what Stig liked the most about you. So the next day Stig asked you out, you said yes. And that was the start of your relationship.
Your sister was a little upset and kind of jealous at first but once she saw how happy you two were together she got over it. She can be a witch at times but she just wants you to be happy.

Jack
(Some of y'all bout to be real mad at me but it must be said)
You're related to Jodi and he only pretends to like her to make you jealous which is a stupid plan I know but he doesn't know what else to do. He finally confesses his feelings about you to Jodi after he realizes the plans not working. Her advice was to "grow a pair and just ask her out" and that's what he did, and obviously you said yes.

Sorry this was so short. Someone requested Stig x Jodi one shots so I'll probably just make like a what if situation. Requests are still open and don't forget to vote.

Xoxo Coconut ❤️🔪