Reuninted 18+

Bakugou's POV-
My love.... Shes everything too me...
I became a villian to keep her safe. I killed my childhood friend and my hero to keep her safe.
I kept her locked away from the world.

But... She escaped.
I tried to track her down but she'd found a way to disarm her tracking device.

My world is nothing without her but I can't give up hope!

One day I will reunite with my love!

2 years later-
My life has no purpose without her. Even after all this time my world is cold without her, I couldn't move on.

Lately there's been rumours in the underground...

Rumours of a villian..

Everyone talks about how beautiful this villian is.

It couldn't possibly be her! My (Y/N) a villian!?
The way people have been describing this villians looks and her quirk.... She sounds like (y/n).

I'd give anything just to see her face again.

I felt tears well up in my eyes as I thought about her.

One of that villians pions had come to see me trying to requrit me... Of course I had to go and see for myself if it was truly my love.

I stepped into the rundown old bar. The first thing my eyes saw was an oh so farmiliar face, Shoto Todaroki sat in the corner his arms and legs bound in chains, a glowing red dog collar around his neck.

"Ah, I see you've found my puppy!" a females voice says as she steps out of the shadows, "don't worry my love, I have a collar with your name on it too!"

It's (Y/N)! The second my eyes landed on her face I began to cry from pure extasy of finally seeing her face. I didn't care that there where others in the bar I just wanted to hold her.
She spoke again her voice l ike music to my ears,"I looked for you Katsuki but you've been hard to track down... I know you looked for me too. I missed you!"

There was a crazed look in her beautiful (e/c) eyes, in that moment I realised there was something wrong with her. Maybe being locked away had broken her sanity or maybe something bad happened after she left.

Either way her new found insanity is my fault!

"Will you do something for my Katsuki?" she purred.

"Anything!" I replied quickly wanting to repent for not being able to save her from whatever mental desease had taken over her brain.

"Close your eyes," she whispered.
I did as I was told. My world was dark now, I heard her stepping closer to me her body pressed up against mine,

Click!

Something snapped around my neck. She'd put the same kinda collar around my neck that Todoroki had.

"Sit!" she clapped. It was as if my muscles moved on there own and I was slammed to the ground by an unknown force, "the hell?!"

"ohh isnt it wonderful Bakugou! My friend invented those collars.

Originally I was ONLY going to use it on you but... I couldn't find you and... When Todoroki confessed his feelings for me, I figured why not have two puppy's! The mind control only works if the person really loves you," she smiled and blushed like a schoolgirl."

Arent I lucky to have two handsome men love me enough to be my pets!" She was practically dancing around the bar. Her pions not giving her much notice provably used to her shinanigans.

I growled suddenly wanting to tear that icy-hot bastard to shreds, a surge of electricity shot thought my body coming from the collar.

"I should have warned you about that part," she scrunched up her cute little face, "if you so much as think about something that displeases your master, your collar will punish you for it Katsu!" she grinned like the Cheshire cat, "Now... I think my puppy's deserve a treat!"

Todaroki's head shot up excitedly already being a very well trained pet. She quickly unlocked the chains that where wrapped around Todoroki.
"Both of you go upstairs," she demanded and the collars forced my body to do exactly what I was told.

I walked into the bedroom most of the decor was red and black, whips and chains decorated one of the walls.

(Y/N) stripped off her clothes and sat on the bed revealing that perfect body I missed so much.

"Both of you, strip!"

We did as we where told.

"Kiss my feet and beg for your treat."
We both got down on our hands and knees, kissing a foot each and begging. I could see her pussy getting wetter and wetter from the sight of these two men worshiping her.

"I want my new puppy to taste me," I did as I was told happily.

This collar made me feel like I was in a daze, I was nothing more then obediant pet in this moment. I licked her clit savouring the sweet taste. I was so happy just to be around her.

She moaned my name as I got more greedy with it happily devouring her pussy. Shoto continued kissing her feet and rubbing his cock in antispashion.

"Good boy," she moaned out and pulled on my hair. She pulled me away from her, (Y/N) kissed me deeply tasting herself on my lips.

"I've never had two guys at once," she said with an innocent blush, "I don't know where to start.

She got up and bent over the bed,"Katsu..." she used her hand to spread her pussy lips open, "you can use my pussy, Todo come fuck my mouth!"

Both of us did as they where told, filling the women up from both sides.
Until she could feel our warm sticky love pouring into her.

_______________________________________

This is a continuation of a previous story ♥