65. monday , july 2015

Comenzar desde el principio

"Are you worried we're in a bubble?" She asked out of no where. Alex paused, not sure where the question had come from.

"What?" He asked.

Luna crawled out of his grasp and sat in front of him in a cross legged position. She wiped her eyes roughly and pulled a pillow to her chest.

"We're in Paris, Alex. It's so simple right now and maybe I'm overthinking things but don't you think when we get back to London it's going to be really different?" She explained. Alex leant against the headboard.

"So it's different? The way I feel about you isn't going to be any different." He pointed out. Luna chewed at her lip.

"I'm happy here despite my dickhead professor." She confessed. "I love it when you come over after class and we have dinner and then hang out in my room. I love going on nights out with you and I love how we work right now. It's scaring me how happy I am right now and moving back to London whether we want it to or not is going to change our lifestyles." Alex took her hand from clutching the pillow and kissed it.

"We'll be fine. We're going to leave one way or another." He answered simply. Luna stared at his hand holding her and then met his eyes. "Babe, you've had a rough day. I think you're overthinking everything right now and you need some rest." He said calmly. She nodded. "Get into bed, I'll make you a cup of tea." He pulled her towards him.

Luna crawled under the covers and allowed Alex to tuck her in, kissing her head like a child. He walked into the kitchen and boiled the kettle to make tea. Even though he thought she was overthinking, it did get him thinking about what they're life would be like in London. They could live like this twenty four seven.

"Honey, I'm home!" Jen's voice burst through the doors.

"Hey. Tea?" Alex offered. Jen pulled a face at the absence of her roommate.

"Where's Lu?" She asked. Alex got out three mugs and put tea bags in them all.

"She had a bad day. Her professor was horrible to her so I'm making tea." He explained. "she's in bed." He added.

"Aw, poor baby. I bet it was that cunt, Le prou. I'm gonna let her know I'm here." She told him before making her way into Luna's room.

Luna heard Jen walking towards the room so she sat up slightly, ready for a hug and a conversation.

"Hun, you have the best god damn boyfriend in the world." She opened the door and got straight into bed with her. Luna giggled, wrapping her arms around her.

"I know." She sighed, cuddling her tightly. "He's perfect."

"Was Le Prou mean to you hun?" She asked, Luna nodded against her. "Aw, it happens to everyone. He does it to the people he likes to try and toughen them out." She explained.

"Still. I felt like shit." She mumbled. Jen squeezed her as the door opened and footsteps walked around the bed. She watched Alex carry a tray of mugs.

"I know." Jen stroked her hair and let go of her body so Alex could take over. Alex got into the other side of the bed and passed both girls their cups of tea. The three of them sat in Luna's bed sipping tea, squishing her in the middle.

"Feeling better?" Alex asked as Luna tied her hair up out of her face. He brought his hand to her hairline and tucked a loose strand behind her ear before brushing his hand against her cheek.

"Much. Thank you two." She smiled at them. Jen kissed her cheek and winked at Alex before slipping out of the bed to leave them alone.

"Hey, you know what I remembered the other day?" Alex smirked as Luna put her tea on the side and laid down sideways on the bed with her eyes directed at the ceiling.

"What?" She asked, not taking her eyes off the white ceiling while Alex couldn't take his eyes off her.

"That your name is Charlotte." He chuckled. She cocked her head up and laughed loudly.

"What the fuck, Alexander. I haven't been legally called Charlotte in ten years." She confessed. Alex gasped and crawled over the bed so he was hovering over her.

"So I can't call you Charlotte?" He pouted. Luna turned her head away from him with a laugh, her hair fell from her neck and exposed her skin.

"When have you ever called me Charlotte?" She smiled, making eye contact and raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe i'd like the chance." He smirked, leaning down and kissing her neck delicately. She let out a sigh and moved her legs underneath him to get comfortable.

"I don't like the name Charlotte." She pointed out. He left kisses along her jawline, down her neck and then up to the other side of her jawline.

"I don't like the name Alexander." He confessed. She pulled his face from her neck to hers with a frown.

"You don't?" She asked, slightly hurt. Alex smirked.

"Only when you say it." He saved himself. She moved her hands from his face into his hair and smiled.

"Okay, Alexander. I give you permission to call me Charlotte once. You can redeem this once in our relationship but once you've said it if you say it again you've broken a sacred rule and I won't ever speak to you again." She ran her hands through his hair as he spoke.

"I like that" he smirked, leaning down and kissing her softly. "I'm gonna hit you with it when you least expect it." He chuckled.

"You'll probably get drunk and say it by accident." She grinned. He shook his head with a large smirk wiped across it.

"You have so little faith in me." He didn't give her any chance to respond before kissing her a bit more aggressively this time. Luna hummed in excitement as she wrapped her arms around his neck to welcome him.