Making You Mine - 15

Callum opens the door to the patio and steps out. He closes the door and walks over to a table that has red rose petals on it. Candles are lit as well. A tin is placed close by with a bottle in it. Then I remember Callum saying. 'Meet me on the patio.'

A few girls look over at the door and they talk about who's going to be the girl going outside and join him. Walking over to the door I open and step out on the patio with Callum.

The humid air hits my face first, ignoring it I keep walking over to Callum. When I get to the table he stands up. He moves around the table and pulls the chair out. A smile spreads across his face. "I was wondering if you were going to keep me waiting. Or if one of the other girls were going to take your place."

Looking around I don't see any of the camera crew close to us and I lower my voice. "Are they going to tape us out here?" I sit down in the seat and wait for Callum to sit%

He sits across from me and holds his out to me. "No, I told them that we needed a moment away from the contenders and they agreed to let us have this private moment."

That's good. I really don't want people to intrude on a private moment between us.

The girls from the house start spilling out onto the patio and our moment is over. Grabbing the bottle from the tin I pour a glass for Callum and myself. Giving him the glass I say. "Have fun getting to know these girls. I'm going to look around for a bit."

He gently grabs my hand and looks at the chair I was sitting in. "You're going to sit back down and I'm going to tell the girls I want to get to know you. They should be mingling with each other and getting to know their competition." Callum winks at me, before walking to the women. He claps his hands. "Everyone I want to have one on one conversations with you. Right now I'm with someone I would like to know more about. There's more wine inside." Pulling the door open, he ushers the girls back inside.

Once there all inside Callum moves to his seat and sits across from me. "We have to make a confessional tonight. One on your own and one with me. Which one should we do first?"

"I think we should do our own ones first and once everyone has done there's we'll do the joint one together."

A smile spreads across his face. "Okay," He's quiet for a moment. "that's a great idea. At least then I can get to know the girls more. In a couple of days, we're going out. I'm not going to tell what we're doing, but I'm sure you'll love it and want to show off."

I laugh. "You know me well." Turning back to the house I see girls watching us from inside and they don't look too happy. "I'm going inside to do the confessional. I'll see you tomorrow." Standing up I walk over to him and kiss him.

Callum pulls me onto his lap and deepens the kiss. Pulling away we're panting. "I've always wanted to do that. Now, that I have I don't want to stop."

Neither do I.

My legs feel weak when stand. "See you in the morning." I walk to the house and when I walk through the door a hand grabs my arm. Looking from the arm I follow it to the person touching me.

Scarlett.

Pulling her hand off me I look into her eyes and say. "If you touch me again I'll lay you down right here."

She doesn't flinch back or anything at my threat. "You can't have him to yourself. I've seen how his eyes travel to you every time you step into the room. We haven't been here for more than two hours and he's panting after just you. Step aside and let a real woman have him."

"Callum's, all yours, Scar. Go get him before someone else does." I side step her and head in the direction of the confession room. Opening the door I step into the room. There's a camera in the wall and on the side of it is directions on how to use the confession room. A mirror is hanging on the wall and I look at my reflection. A girl with long straight black hair and blue eyes look back at me. I'm not wearing too much make-up as I don't like to look fake for the world to see.

Picking up the remote I press record. "Hello, everyone. I'm Cassie Tyler. I'm here to make my confessional about meeting Callum." My face starts to heat up. "He's a handsome man that makes my heart race, every time we're close to each other. He's the type of guy that I've been looking for, for a long time. I never knew what I wanted until now. How is it possible that I'm in a competition with other woman that makes me want to go after what I want. I'm not the type of woman that fights anyone for something she wants. I step to the side and let everyone take what they want. With Callum it's a different story. I know his eyes follow me everywhere I go and it warms me knowing that he has feeling for me. I most definitely have them for him." I stop the recording and stand up. Opening the door I see Rylee standing on the other side.

She has her arms folded and is leaning against the cream coloured wall. "What were you doing?"

Keeping the door open I say. "I was making a confessional. We need to have one prepared in the upcoming days and I thought I'd get right onto it."

She nods. "I'll have to spend some time with Callum before I can do mine, but there's going to be a long wait for me to get a one on one with him because all the other girls are going to want to get him first." She looks down the hall towards the patio where Callum is talking to Scarlett.

Scarlett is leaning over the table revealing the dip where her breasts are. She she's her head and giggles at something she said.

I wrinkle up my nose. "Rylee, you should go outside and break that up. Callum doesn't look that comfortable out there with her."

Callum's eyes look towards the door and when his capture mine I mouth. "I'll send someone to help." He nods before tuning back onto what the girl was saying.

Grabbing Rylee's hand I pull her towards the patio door and open it. "Help him out, Rylee. Don't worry about that girl, she's got nothing on you."

"Thank you," Rylee heads over to Callum and she walk confidently towards him. She standing tall and her head is held high. "Hello, Callum."

Callum looks towards the door and mouths. "Thank you."

Now, my job is over, I'm heading to bed.