Band-Aids - London. Here I Come. Again.

Start from the beginning

      "Good job boys." I muttered to myself.

      "Hey." I heard a voice say. I jump and look behind me. Liam.

      "Oh. Hey." I said closing the fridge awkwardly.

      "I don't want what happened yesterday make it awkward between us." He said.

      "It's not." I said quietly.

      "Then why are you distant from me?" He said stepping closer.

      "I'm not." I answered stepping back a tiny bit.

      "Yes you are." He said stepping closer. "I can't even be close to you without you tensing up."

      "Sorry." I said. "I'm not in a good position to ruin another relationship or life and kissing you is one step closer to me exploding our friendship."

      "Stop beating yourself." He said.

      "I screwed everything up." I said. "I can't do anything right."

      "Don't say that." He said.

      "You know it's true." I said. He just stood there staring at the ground. "Exactly."

      "Babe." He said grabbing my hand before I walked up stairs. "I'm here if you need to talk."

      "Thanks, Li." I said kissing his cheek quickly. I walked upstairs to hear Louis, Zayn and Harry in Louis' room. Where's Niall? I stood by the door listening to the conversation.

      "Louis, I swear if you do anything-" Harry growled before Louis cut him off.

      "MATE! I'm not gonna touch her I swear!" Louis yelled.

      "You better not." Zayn hissed.

   "What is up with you two? She chose not to be with either of you. Get that in your head. Just because she is staying here doesn't mean you can get her." Louis said. Whoa there, Lou. 

      "Don't you know how hard this is?" Zayn said.

      "He doesn't because he can't keep a relationship." Harry snapped.

      "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT?!" Louis yelled.

      "Well, it's true!" Zayn yelled.

      What has gotten into these guys?!

     "HOW DARE YOU GUYS SAY THAT?! You can't even keep this one girl! How many times has she gotten sick of you both and left?! Huh?! Like 5 fucking times! Eleanor left me once!" Louis yelled.

     "She left Harry five times not me!" Zayn said.

     "Whose side are you on Zayn?" Harry yelled.

      "Not Louis' if he does something with her!" Zayn yelled.

      Time for me to go in. I made myself visible but they we're all bickering at the same time.

      "HEY!" I yelled running between the angry boys. They turned to me suprised. "What are you guys fighting about?"

      "Nothing." They all mumbled.

      "Well stop yelling. I don't like that okay?" I said.

       "Sorry love." Louis said sweetly.

      "It's fine." I answered. We all stood their awkwardly. I turned to Zayn and Harry. "Listen, I heard the whole fight. Louis' not gonna do anything. You guys should trust him. And you, Louis. Don't yell at them because they can't keep me. I'm not that easy to handle with. Now, get back to the loving brothers I'm used to our this is not gonna work out."