Chapter 12: Arguments

Sorry for the long update. I didn't feel like writing for a while for some reason but I still have ideas for this story! So don't worry it won't be discontinued, it will just be updated whenever I feel like writing! Feel free to suggest any ideas ❤️

Y/N'S POV

"Seriously just be yourself, Blackpink is just as friendly as us. I'm sure they will like you, take my words!" Chaeyoung says as she pumped her fists into the air. I chucked at her actions as Chaeyoung got closer, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Hey, thanks for this. I don't know how I got this lucky to meet you guys and now Blackpink. Just a few days ago I knew nothing about you guys, and now we are all like best friends, it's crazy you know." I said, my eyes glued to the blank television screen in front of me.

"I also feel the same way, and I'm one hundred percent sure the rest of us do as well. Your a really fun guy and we are just as lucky to meet someone like you. I'm sure once our holiday ends, we will still be just as close. I'll make sure you will come to Korea to see us!" My eyes were now locked onto Chaeyoung's warm brown ones, and a short silence occurred. Just us staring at each other. I noticed Chaeyoung close her eyes as she slowly shifted forward, unconsciously I did the same.

Holy shit, am I about to kiss!?

*COUGH COUGH* Just as I felt her warm breath on my lips, someone's coughing interrupted us.

What the fuck was I doing! Fuck this is going to be awkward now.

NAYEON'S POV

"I also feel the same way, and I'm sure the rest of us do as well. Your a really fun guy and we are just as lucky to meet someone like you. I'm sure once our holiday ends, we will still be just as close. I'll make sure you will come to Korea to see us!" I could hear Chaeyoung's voice behind the wall, and I was not liking it.

Ugh! Why is Chae saying that!? She sounds so whipped for Y/N. Why is it the one time I like someone, everyone has to like him too. That's it!

I flung myself across the corner of the wall and my eyes widened. There I see the back of Y/N's head and right in front of him was Chaeyoung's face. Her eyes were closed and her lips were pushed slightly forward as if going in for a kiss. I'm going to kill her...

*COUGH COUGH*

I purposely cough as loud as I can and I glare straight at Chaeyoung, who had her eyes as wide as I've ever seen them.

"Having fun guys?" My voice was filled with sarcasm and I could feel the tears building up, but I had to make sure to act tough so I couldn't let them spill out.

"N-Nayeon, nothing was happening, I-I swear!" Chaeyoung yelled, panic was evident in her voice.

I looked at Y/N and he was frozen just like a statue. I stormed over to Y/N and grabbed him harshly by his wrist and pulled him back into my room.

"What the hell was going on back there!?" I yelled at Y/N, I knew that I have no right to be mad at him because he didn't do anything wrong but it just shattered my heart.

"Nayeon, why are you acting like this? Why are you so protective over me?!"

"B-because I lo-l-lo..." I stumbled with my words as I couldn't muster up enough courage to tell him what's in my heart.

"Yeah what? Say it!" Y/N raised his voice, and immediately it brought me back to reality.

"You know what! I've had enough, go back to Chaeyoung!" I yelled at him while my eyes were shut tight, trying so desperately to keep the tears from flowing out, but failed as a little bit of water escaped the bottom of my eyes.

"Shit, shit. Sorry Nayeon, I d-didn't mean to-"

Is that guilt I hear in his voice?

I cut him off before I could let any more tears flow out of my eyes.

"No n-no no. It's okay, I-I know it's wrong of me to stop you from loving someone." I got up, quickly wiping the tears from my eyes. "We should just avoid each other now." I said harshly, before shutting the door.

I'm going to regret this, aren't I? Stop playing hard to get Nayeon...Just make up with him. No I can't. He's so stupid!

Y/N'S POV

I sat there motionless trying to process what had happened the past five minutes. However, guilt was quickly rising up at my outburst at Nayeon, this was the first time I have made a girl cry, even worse that it was Nayeon.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt the couch dip down on the left side. I slowly looked to my left and was met with Chaeyoung. However her face showed sadness and was that tear stains? I noticed her eyes were slightly puffy, indicating she had been crying.

"Y-Y/N, I-I heard what Nayeon said...It's all my fault." Chaeyoung said while her voice slightly trembled. I quickly wrapped my arm around her, softly patting her shoulder.

"Chae, it's not your fault. I'll go talk to her. Cheer up Chae. We will sort it out." I replied with a smile, trying to cheer up the cub. However, I was just as worried as she was about the situation with Nayeon.

I sighed and got up, after giving Chaeyoung another hug and wiping the tears off her face.

I'm such an idiot. Two beautiful girls just cried, and I was the reason behind it.

I approached the door to Nayeon's room, and gently knocked. My heart was racing because of the anxiousness. How am I supposed to approach her now? We were so close the days before, and now it's so awkward.

Even after a few knocks, Nayeon still didn't open the door. I didn't want to disturb her anymore so I left with a sigh.

I shuffle my way back to the living room. Chaeyoung was still sitting there, she looked up to me and gave me an apologetic smile to which I returned.

"She doesn't want to talk to me right now, but I'll talk to her when she's willing to talk." I say with my head down. Chaeyoung nods while giving my back a gentle pat.

My thoughts were interrupted when loud noises were heard from behind the door. Followed by two loud knocks.

"They're here!" Jihyo screamed from the kitchen.