Chapter 11: Jealousy

Y/N'S POV

Here I am, lying down comfortably next to Nayeon on her queen sized bed. It still amazes me that this luxurious apartment easily houses nine people. Apparently, Nayeon is the only one that has a room to herself since she specifically requested for it.

This past hour has been filled with Nayeon non-stop talking about how pretty other Kpop idols are and me just agreeing to her, but little does she know that the most beautiful one is right next to me.

"Oh my god! You have to see Jisoo from Blackpi-" *one two three let's go! Jeo uju wiro naraga-* Just as she was about to show me a picture, we were interrupted by an upbeat tune from her phone and what sounded like...Jihyo?

I decided to get my phone out while she chatted happily to someone on the other side of the phone.

- - -

- - -

- - -

"Wait what! A concert here!? Come over tomorrow?" Nayeon widens her eyes as she stares at me for a few good seconds before grinning at me.

"Okay, see you tomorrow then." Nayeon hangs up the call, but the grin was still painted on her face.

"Why are you smiling so much? It's scaring me."

"Excuse me! But you know how I said Jisoo from Blackpink is extremely beautiful?" I slowly nod my head, very confused about what's happening. "Well she is coming over tomorrow! She has a concert here this week and has a free day tomorrow and wants to hang out!" I quietly chuckle to myself seeing how cute Nayeon is jumping and rolling around on the bed. And she is apparently the eldest member...

"You guys good friends with each other?" I questioned.

"Very good friends! I'm especially close with Jennie. We haven't seen each other since we had different comeback dates but they are coming here for a performance and wanted to meet up since it's been a while."

"So do I just stay in the room when they're here? Or do I just go to the courts?" Nayeon immediately frowns at my answer.

"No! You are staying by my side the whole day tomorrow! I'm sure they would love to meet you." Nayeon rolled her body right next to mine with no room in between. "Seriously Y/N, we really like you here. It's been one day but for a fact I know everyone here enjoyed your company. To be honest, I don't think I've seen Tzuyu this hyped up in years, even Mina who's usually quiet is starting to be loud and crack jokes." My heart was pounding crazily and if she put her head any closer to my chest, she would of heard it.

"Wow. Well I can say for sure that I'm loving it here. You guys have made me so comfortable here and it's never awkward, especially you Nayeon. And...it's getting a bit hot don't you reckon...."I replied with red cheeks when I notice Nayeon wrapping her arms around my body and snuggling close to me.

"You talk too much. I'm tired now and I like hugging things when I sleep." I was about to say something but I already noticed Nayeon's eyes were closed, and paired with the cutest smile only people can dream of seeing.