halloween

it was halloween and delta was going as a black cat. ashton and her had kept touch and he was going as a whoopee cushion.

delta had gotten ready and wore black leggings with a black long sleeved shirt and black heels. she put whiskers on her face and nose. he phone rang and it was surprisingly ashton, okay not really surprising, she had like 3 contacts in her phone.

ashton and her had exchanged numbers over coffee and now the texted non-stop.

she answered it and ashton's voice rang through the phone, "hiii!"

"hey, ashton." she smiled.

"what are you doing tonight?" he giggled.

"nothing, maybe getting some magazines. what about you?" she said into the phone.

"well, i was wondering if you'd wanna grab some pizza, tonight?" he questioned.

"well, i have nothing to do so sure!"

"okay, um meet me at the corner shop?" he asked.

they had gotten close but not to the point they went over each other's house. "um, yes just give me a few minutes, i've gotta put eyeliner on."

"okay." he giggled.

|||

they met at gloria's coffee and both got hot chocolate seeing as it was super cold outside.

delta had brought a magazine with her and ashton brought a crossword puzzle.

"you look adorable, by the way." ashton said looking up from his puzzle.

"oh um thanks, you do too." she smiled awkwardly. oh god she just said he looks adorable with a whoopee cushion on.

he giggled, "i actually wasn't going for adorable but hilarious."

they spent the halloween night drinking hot chocolate and reading.

|||