when they catch you singing (ateez ; hyung line)

Start from the beginning

"I loved it too. It looked hot on you." Y/n spoke with honesty, catching Hongjoong off guard. "Really?" Y/n nods, smiling at him. "Ah, you can't do this to me." "What did I do?" She chuckled. "My hearts going crazy." He spoke to himself.

Y/n rolled her eyes playfully and placed her ear buds in. Ateez were in the middle of their shoot for their next album and she was there to show support. They all looked amazing to her.

"Girl charari charari heeojijago haejwo
Girl sarangi sarangi anieotdago haejwo
Naegen geureol yonggiga eopseo
Naege majimak seonmureul jwo
Deoneun doragal su eopdorok"

As she attempted and succeeded in reaching Jimin's high note in the song she continued to sing the chorus, not once realizing that she was being watched.

Hongjoong stopped playing with the braid as he watched the girl sitting on the corner of the couch sing her heart out.

"I need you girl
Wae honja saranghago honjaseoman ibyeolhae
I need you girl
Wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku niga pillyohae

I need you girl neon areumdawo
I need you girl neomu chagawo
I need you girl I need you girl
I need you girl I need you girl"

[I need u ~bts]

As the song ended, Y/n eyes met the eyes of the staff, the boys, and even the makeup artists. " Was I that loud? I'm so sorry." She apologized, standing up and bowing. "No, no, no, no." Hongjoong stops her.

"You sounded awesome! You sound this good and I haven't made a song with you yet? Now that's just a crime!" Y/n tucked her braids behind her ear. "Thank you." Hongjoong pulls her by the waist, closing any empty space between them.

"Wait here." He whispered, planting a quick kiss on her lips as they called him out for photos. Y/n touched her lips, backing away and sitting down.

Yunho: