24.

Quincy

"Love you"

"Bye. I love you too" She kissed me. After she went into the house I pulled off making my way to the trap.

"Wazzam" I dapped T and Ish up.

"Wassup nigga. You ready to get this shit done"

"I'm always ready, ya heard me" I took my gun out cocking it.

"Aight so that nigga been on a little vacation for a min but gon be in Crenshaw selling tonight. He a corner nigga-"

"A corner nigga? Mane. You can't be serious"

"Yeah dawg. I got all the info on this Time nigga. His real name De'andre and he a soft nigga from Long Beach"

"Damn I thought she'd at least get a hard nigga so I'd have a challenge. Long Beach? The fuck he doing onna corner"

"Shit if I know. He work for Alonzo"

Alonzo was a known king pin. He practically ran Los Angeles, damn there California as a whole. Everyone knew not to fuck with him because of how much weight his name held on these streets. He had ties with damn there everyone you could think of so no matter what he did he never had anything to worry about. Just call that nigga El Chapo.

"Fuck man. He gon light the city up tryna find out who took one of his mans"

"That's why we gon wait until it's hella dark and ride out. I got another car in some bitch name. We straight bro"

"That's why you my nigga" I dapped him.

"You sure you wanna go through with this tho? You know I'm always down but this shit could blow up"

"He touched my lady dawg. He gotta meet his maker" Nodding his head he stood.

"I feel you. Look you know I'm with whatever. That's yo lady so that's fam and we don't play wit fam. But until then help me bag this shit up. We got packs in the back"

*      *      *

It was 1 am and I was ready to zip this hoe already. Pulling up we checked the perimeter and nobody was outchea except for him and a few crackheads. Walking up to him I put a little lean in my step posing like a pothead.

"Wazzam" I moved in closer. Stepping back he twisted his face up.

"Crackhead ass. Whatchu want man I ain't got all day" He rubbed his head.

"Chill mane. I'm a little gon but it'll come to me hold on" I acted like I was high as hell.

"If you don't want nothing move on. You got a ski mask halfway on looking dumb as hell" He started walking away.

"Aight I'll take it off" I cocked my gun. Before I could pull the trigger someone else's went off popping him twice and gazing my arm as I dodged it.
"What the fuck" I looked at him. When I heard screams I ran off to the car.

"Nigga, what happened? You got him" Ish asked me speeding off.

"Nigga I was about to and someone popped his ass right when I was behind him" I looked at my arm.

"You got hit?" He glanced over at me slick sliding onto the highway with the flow of cars.

"It gazed me. I'm good. Fuck yo who was that"

"Did you see him"

"Nah when I looked up whoever it was was gone. I don't think they saw me tho' " I used the napkins in the car to wipe the blood coming from my arm.