A New Idea

A dark, cold night our bi-colored hair; male vampire was lying in his bed with a lot on his mind. Many things that neither of his parents were aware of. As the prince drifted off to sleep memories of his lover's last moments with him before she lost her life, causing our young prince to live his whole life with regret, when he actually fell in love with a human that attracted him.

~Flashback~

'When there was a knock on the prince's door. He came out of his frame of thought and got off his bed. A black and purple haired female approached the Prince. He looked at her with his heterochromatic eyes.

"Amethyst, what are you doing here instead of out with the others on their hunt? How many times must I go over this with you? I have no interest in you to become my Queen. This is why I am going to college away from here. To get away from all you damn fan girls wanting to be with me as my queen of the Vampire Realm!"

She put her hands along his chest slowly unbuttoning his shirt and pushed him to his bed.

"If I can't be your queen, can we have this night of passion? Please your majesty, I will be your slave tonight when you need your desire quenched. Since you become a part of your new world amongst the damn humans whom fear us along with the other two princes. Which makes no sense to any of us here who have been your willing slaves and suddenly we are not good for any of you."

Shouto pushed her off of him and pushed her to his bedroom door.

"That's the damn point, your blood no longer quenches our desires. This is why we have chosen to go to the human world and live among the humans to get away from here full of blood and fucking lust. We need someone to rule by our sides not overtaken by blood and lust!! Not a mere human, who allowed themselves to be glamoured by our good looks and allowed to be turned to a vampire!! But I will grant your wish one last night Amethyst!!"

He pushed her up against his bedroom door and kissed her passionately, moving his hands along her dress unzipping it from the back and sliding it off her shoulders till it was on his floor. The taste of his blood inside her started to make her want him more. She ran her hands along his shirt continuing to slide off his shirt and threw it as she sucked the prince's pecs. He moaned as his fangs came out and pierced her neck again. She moaned in pleasure so the entire castle could hear. He silenced her as he pushed her to his bed and finished undressing her as they fucked throughout the night till she was too weak and couldn't go any longer. She collapsed by his side where his sheets were stained with blood and other liquids. The prince gave an evil smirk as she looked up into his cold eyes. Then fell asleep on his chest that was stained with blood once again. But the next morning he soon found out he killed her and never forgave himself'

~End of flashback~

The prince was awakened by a knock on his door and he got up to see he was alone in his room and no one was asleep next to him. He was soaked with sweat and his breath was heavy.

"Couldn't resist, to fuck her senseless could you! You sure you are ready to be away from our slaves and live among the humans, knowing damn well how they feel about us Bastard!!"

Shoto looked at him dead in his eyes, chuckling.

"I'll be fine with it, but the question is will you? Unlike you I am not soaked with blood asshole, so speak for your damn self!! You had one more night with your slaves. I was alone in my damn room with the memories of her painful death caused by me the one who claimed to love her and never hurt her. My only slave and haven't had one since so shut the hell up!"

Midoriya overheard them arguing and hid the stains on his chest.

"Well good morning to u-umm b-both of y-you. So how d-did you all spend your last night in the castle? When our other servants went on their nightly hunt?"