Chapter 1

On the north side everything was clean and nice, under the rule of King Andrew, Bandit's father.

The south side was mostly ruins, after the last war.

Bandit's father always warned her not to go to the other side.

Yet she couldn't help but want to go there even more, every time he told her not to.

She would be turning 18 in just a few days, and even though she would be a legal adult she still couldn't make her own decisions. Her decisions were already made for her.

Exactly 4 months after she turned 18 she would take the throne as queen of the north side with her soon to be husband, Prince Johnnie, whom she did not want to marry. He was selfish and arrogant.

Right now she was having a dress fitting for her wedding, that is going to take place in 3 and a half months.

"This dress is beautiful!" Her mother said to her, when she came out wearing an extremely puffy white dress, which was really itchy and made her feel a big marsh mellow.

"It's too poofy, I like that one." She said, pointing to a plain dress with no ruffles, or sparkles on it. It was just a plain, straight dress, that fit her body perfectly. If she was going to marry Prince Johnnie she at least wanted to do it in a dress she liked.

"But it's so... plain." Her mum said.

"But I like it, and it's my wedding, and I want to wear that dress." She said, sounding a bit bossy, but after all she did not want to wear the dress she was wearing right now.

"As you wish." Her mum said, sighing.

"Thank you." She said, she went back and changed out of the wedding dress, putting on her clothes, which consisted of a long lilac sundress.

She wished she could wear pants and T-shirts like the people on the south side, but she was a princess, and on the north side no woman wore pants.

She climbed up the long white spiraling staircase, to the top of the castle, from which she could see the south side.

Despite the fact that it was in ruins, she found it beautiful, and loved to come here to look at it, imagining a life for herself there, not having to care about how you looked, and being able to run freely.

And soon enough she would go there and see what the south side had in store for. Only to remember that she still had a crappy life already waiting for her here at the north side.

__________________________________________________________

So I got this idea for this story and I felt like writing it

So umm yeah plz comment vote and share

If anyone is reading this plz comment and I'll update

-Lilly ❤️❤️❤️

The picture is of Bandit.