1.3

Turns out this handsome man is my target for this world.

Qiao Chen was currently chowing down on some braised chicken wings while looking up at the man who he had met just seconds ago.

The intense stare that the man looked at him with didn't stop Qiao Chen from praising him up to the sky in his head.

Hey system, you're right he really is a good guy!

"I don't know how I feel about your opinion changing because he gave you some chicken but... YOU'RE TOTALLY RIGHT! MY BABY IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!!!"

Qiao Chen listened to the system's rant about all the kind deeds his target had done and continued to eat his chicken wings in pure bliss.

His happiness was interrupted when the bewitching man opened his mouth

"Who are you?"

Startled Qiao Chen looked up at the man 

"Ah! My name is Qiao Chen" and then he went right back to eating.

The man was very amused by the gluttonous boy who appeared out of nowhere. So, with a bit of mirth in his eyes, he decided to tease the boy.

"What's this? You're just going to eat my chicken and not even ask for my name? How shameless."

The butler behind the man stared with widened eyes for a second before excusing himself from the scene.

Qiao Chen was also shocked and looked up at the sexy man with chicken in his mouth.

He reluctantly opened his mouth after chewing quickly and spit out "What's your name?". Qiao Chen then went back to eating without waiting for his response.

The man tilted his eyebrow upwards and was a little surprised at the shameless little things attitude, but remained entertained nonetheless.

Meanwhile, the system in Qiao Chen's head was throwing a tantrum. 

"How could you speak to my baby like that?!?!!! YOU SHOULD BE SWEET TO HI-" and was quickly sent into the little black box by Qiao Chen.

As Qiao Chen continued eating the man looked at him, specifically at his red lips that turned glossy from the chicken's grease. 

"My name is Fu Shijun," he said feeling a bit hot-headed.

"Hm, nice name." praised Qiao Chen. 

Qiao Chen had finished eating and finally had the time to properly look at him. 

He realized that this man was actually very good looking. He had dark black hair that ran a little long and pale white skin. His eyes were like a deep whirlpool and would pull you in with a glance, not to mention his red lips and the beauty mark on his nose. 

What a good looking little fresh meat!

Qiao Chen like the vast majority of the world was nicer to prettier faces and ended up feeling bad about ignoring him for so long.

"Brother Fu thanks so much for the meal! I thought I was going to starve to death in that hospital!"

The man looked at him with an unknown emotion in his eyes and smiled,

"Well, there's no problem. It's good that you ate the meal so well! I thought it was poisoned for sure."

... So why did you let me eat it...

Qiao Chen's face turned ugly for a second, but he quickly recovered thinking about how good the chicken was.

"Anyways I need to repay you. Is there anything you want from me?"

Fu Shijun thought about it for a moment and said gently "Let's just keep in touch."

"Okay! My room is number 520, you can come to visit me anytime you'd like" And bring food with you.

Fu Shijun nodded in understanding as he watched the gluttonous kitten he just met wheel himself away. 

A strange light passed through his eyes and he said, "Investigate him for me."

A man came out from the shadows and said "Yes sir", then he disappeared.

Let's see if this kitten is another trap for me or not. 

If it's not... 

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

A/N: Thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it?

I decided to post another chapter because I feel bad for not posting for so long...

( ˘ ³˘)♥( ˘ ³˘)♥( ˘ ³˘)♥