1.2

Qiao Chen has been in this hospital for about a week now.

After he woke up from that nap he realized the situation he was in.

He had become partners with an... interesting gimmick.

Not only is he being forced to go from world to world and enter the body of a person suffering from an illness, but he also has to make a certain target that the system assigns love life. When he asked if the task was really mandatory to help a random person love their life, when he himself doesn't even know if he can live for at least a year, his stupid system got weirdly defensive. 

Calling me cruel and saying that I'm selfish for not helping a good person. Then he went on to say how the target is kind, gentle and suffering in silence. Then he started crying giving me a headache until I agreed to help.

Qiao Chen sighed and picked up an apple. He started peeling it slowly with a knife lamenting over the fact that he never quite did get to eat those wontons.

Not to mention the body he's in has heart problems, specifically congenital heart disease.

The young man won't even live to pass his early adulthood stage.

Then a knock came from the door causing the knife to sink into the apple he was slowly peeling. He put the half-peeled apple down onto a plate and looked towards the door.

"Host she came! The original's stepsister came! Be careful!!!" rang out in his head. He can't get used to it.

Qiao Chen sighed and said, "Come in".

A young nurse led a beautiful young lady into his private room. The woman had a pretty and slightly proud face. Her face was good, but the look of disgust in her eyes told Qiao Chen that the little beauty didn't see him in a good light.

Not only was the young man's body fighting an incurable illness, but he was also surrounded by schemes.

The young man, who's life was going to end anyway, was going to be forced to die a bit earlier in order to benefit others.

The body Qiao Chen occupies is the young master of a rich and influential family in the capital. His father's grandparents got rich off real estate and it all developed from there. The original's father sees Qiao Chen as the apple of his eye. His wife and love of his life gave birth to only one son before she died of sickness. His son was unfortunately soon to follow the same path.

Qiao Chen was born with a heart deformity, making him destined to die an early death. He was heavily pampered and sheltered by his father causing him to be ignorant of not only the outside world but his illness as well.

That all changed though when his father remarried. Not out of love but out of obligation, he remarried to appease the clamoring elders that whined about the bloodline of the family ending. His new stepmother knew she wasn't welcome, but that didn't stop her from scheming and throwing her weight around as the new madam of the household.

She could do anything, except touch Qiao Chen which obviously didn't please her too much. Since her new husband would not sleep with her she decided to adopt two children herself. 

The pretty Chunhua and the little handsome Li Wei. She raised them as her own children and naturally raised them with much more importance than the leftover child, Qiao Chen.  

As a result, the children she raised also treated Qiao Chen badly. The mistreatment and neglect caused Qiao Chen to become timid and withdrawn. 

Everything is now coming to a head as Qiao Chen's father passed away. The man had a long history of high blood pressure and had a sudden heart attack. Now the wolves had come knocking on the sick son's door after all Qiao Chen's father left him 25% of the company's shares.