Parted Ways - Dazai Osamu

𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕
𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔
𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕

Ξ
Dazai Osamu

I clicked my tongue in annoyance as the enemy had got us cornered. The ruined grand hall had about 50 of my men, half of them dead, and about a hundred or more servants of our enemy pointing us guns that my men couldn't even dodge.

"This is just so irritating" I whispered, making me the only one who had heard it.

I activated my ability for the first time in months, having me surrounded by cool light blue rings. The wind revolved around me, speeding up per second. I could hear the flinching and rustling of guns and men as they were taken aback, but do I care? No.

I snapped my fingers and all 25 of my men nodded and went behind me.

"Whoever your boss is," I said heaving out an exasperated sigh while watching all of the opposing men get sucked in in the tornado I had just formed in front of me.

"He knows just how to make me irritated"

And within a blink of an eye, the tornado I made disappeared and all that's left is dismembered corpses splattered on the ground.

"Surround the office of the boss-"

I looked behind me, expecting to see all the men that I still have but was met with dead corpses. Maintaining my emotionless face, I noticed a presence behind me and was immediately pushed to the wall by metal pillar-like hands.

Owning these is the boss himself, wearing a smug smirk on me and I felt an ooze of blood drop to the side of my face which made him smirk even wider.

"Boohoo hoo, a girl shouldn't mess with big guy's fights," he hit me with his other hand, "you'll only get yourself killed".

Really getting annoyed now, I used the wind to push him to the side, releasing me with those metal hands.

I would definitely regain my cool, but this shit had me work a lot today

I walked towards him on the wall he crashed to, and slowly took away the oxygen from his body. He was looking like he swallowed a whole ball with that violet looking face of his, feeling of getting strangled without me even touching him.

"Shut up"

I finally took out all the oxygen he had, he struggled and then suddenly stopped and he lied down there, lifeless.

Finally

I heaved out a sigh of relief and I noticed someone has entered the room. It's not as if he was sneaking in anyways, he was clapping. I had to be on guard and looked at the new presence that has entered and it was a face I know, all too well.

"Oh, Dazai" I said, fixing my (F/C) coat and wearing it.

The young executive had a grin plastered on his face as he took light steps to get to me.

"Lemme guess, another successful mission?" he said looking around the place and at the boss that was currently in front of us.

I rolled my (E/C) eyes and crossed my arms, "No, not really. I had to use my ability to defeat them and it irritated the heck out of me". I pouted and I heard Dazai chuckle and he placed a peck on my lips.