Chapter Twenty-Three

As I laid in Jack's arms, I started thinking everything through.

About us. About Miku. About everything. Wondering, what's all going to happen after today.

"What happened to Miku?" I asked, breaking the silence between us.

I looked up at Jack and seen him staring back at me.

He took a deep breath in before speaking.

"She ran out after I told her that you were my girlfriend."

Just hearing him call me his girlfriend ignited something inside, and I felt a sort of fire burn throughout my body.

"Oh."

"Yeah... But you'll never have to worry about her ever again. I'm only yours." He whispered.

That caused me to smile and bury my head in the crook of his neck.

Jack was rubbing small circles into my lower back, soothing me.

"I think we should go back down there.."

I groaned because I was so comfortable.

"Alright."

I sat up and before I could stand up, Jack picked me up bridal style and started carrying me out of the room.

I was giggling the whole time.

When we reached the bottom of the stairs, everyone was staring at us with questioning looks plastered on their faces.

"We're good." Jack spoke up.

Everyone's faces seem to be filled with relieve, considering they were all smiling.

"Alright, children. Father around please." Slenderman spoke in a monotone voice.

Jack carried me out to the living room and sat down on the floor. He pulled me on his lap and wrapped his arms around me, causing me to smile.

"Tomorrow is Slenderwoman and I's wedding. We think you should go get your dresses and suits today."

Already? There was a ball yesterday, now a fucking wedding? What the fuck.

"My dearest Jilly; Jeff, Lost Silver, Toby, Ben, EJ and I are all going tux shopping together. You should go with the girls. Okay?" He whispered.

"Okay." I whispered back.

"That'll be all, children."

Just as I was going to stand up, Jack spun me around so I was facing him. He placed his lips on mine in a short kiss. He pulled away and smiled.

"I'm leaving now. Goodbye, my lollipop."

He placed a kiss on my cheek before I stood up off his lap and he left with the boys.

I turned back towards the girls and they all looked like they would fangirl.

"You two are so cute!" Jane squealed.

Like I said, I knew they were going to fangirl.

I just laughed and shook my head.

Jane rolled her eyes at my stubbornness and hooked our arms together.

"Let's go!" Sally giggled.

Sally seemed to be so anxious about going dress shopping. Something she must love, I guess.

I grabbed Sally's hand and we walked out of the door.

Since the CreepyMall wasn't far from the Slender Mansion, we just decided on walking.

Once we reached the CreepyMall, we had to decide where to go first.

"Forever Pasta? Dark 21? Charlotte's Coffin? Where to guys?" I asked.

"There!" Nina spoke up from behind us.

She was pointing at a store. I looked at the store and a wide grin spread across my face.

The sign read Killer's Outfitters.

My favorite dress shop.

Sally and I skipped into the store, while everyone else walked in.

"Alright guys. Since it's a Slender Wedding, we should all wear black and white dresses." Jane said.

We all nodded in agreement.

We all split into groups of two to look for dresses together.

Sally and I.

Jane and Nina.

Clocky and Bloody Mary.

Since I was the best with kids, Sally came with me.

We were wandering through the dress rack until Sally spotted something.

"Jill! Jill! That one! That one!" Sally giggled in excitement as she pointed a dress on the rack.

I pulled the dress of the rack and it looked too big for Sally.

"Hun, it's too big for you."

"It's not for me, silly! It's for you!" Sally giggled.

I raised an eyebrow at her and she just giggled again.

I examined the dress. It was an all black, strapless dress that seemed to be skin tight and really short. There was also a white ribbon around the waist area, that turned into a small now on the front left side.

"Sally, I don't know-"

"Pretty please?" She looked at me with the puppy eyes and I gave in.

"Fine. I'll try it on."

Sally clapped in excitement.

I sighed and went back into the changing room.

I stripped from my current outfit and out the new dress on.

Surprisingly, it wasn't that short, but it was tight.

I looked at myself in the mirror and gasped, it was beautiful.

"Sally, where's Jill-"

I opened the door and walked out, showing everyone the dress.

Their jaws seemed to hang open.

"It's so cute!"

"I love it!"

"That's hot."

I laughed at the last comment and nodded in agreement.

I went back into the changing room and changed back into my regular clothing.

"Alright guys, who's ready to go?" Jane asked.

"What about Sally-"

"This is my dress." Sally giggled.

She was holding a spaghetti strap dress that was white on the torso part and black on the bottom with ruffles.

I smiled.

I'm finally getting my life together. Everything is turning out to be good and happy.

....or so I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it's my Birthday (:

-Cass