Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

It's Laughing Jackass himself.

Great.

Fucking great!

He gave me a wicked look, causing my body to freeze up.

"What the hell-"

"Welcome to Carnival, dearest Laughing Jill. What's mine, is yours." Jackass chuckled.

The jackass Laughing Jack brought me to his carnival. What the hell? Why did he bring me here?

As my body remained frozen in place, Jackass placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Time to perform, Jilly." He whispered in my ear.

Shivers went down my spine and all over my body from his low, raspy voice.

"O-okay.." I stuttered.

Jack gave me a wicked smile before looking back out at the crowd. This time, nobody was there anymore.

"Where did they all go?" I asked.

"They are all a figment of your imagination, girl." Laughing Jack laughed his signature laugh.

What?

A figment of my imagination? But how is this possible? They were just sitting there..

"Let me show you around my Carnival, Jilly. I do hope you like it." Jack looked back at me and winked.

My body was hesitate to move from its original place.

Laughing Jack held a hand out for me to grab, and I hesitatingly place my hand in his.

He smiled at me before he started leading me out of the tent.

Now I could see the Carnival better. It was all dark and dull. No color at all. Except for blood and intestines hanging from the rides. The blood was dripping down the rides, making the carnival look sinister.

It intrigued me.

"This is my carnival. I thought I should take you here." Jack interrupted my thoughts.

"It's beautiful."

"You're beautiful." Jack whispered.

I looked up at him and my face turned a soft shade of pink.

"No." I laughed.

Laughing Jack shook his head in dismay.

"You're very beautiful, Laughing Jill."

Now it's my turn to shake my head.

"Damnit, Jill! Just accept the fact I think you're beautiful."

Now the Jackass is back.

I just rolled my eyes at him.

"So why am I here?" I finally asked.

Laughing Jackass smirked.

"This was the only way I could get you to agree to go on a date with me. If I asked you, you would've declined. So, here we are!" Jackass' smile was wide, showing his pointy teeth.

I laughed in disgust.

"What makes you think I will go on a date with you, even when I'm here?"

His face went blank.

"Demanding a girl to go on a date with you, isn't getting you anywhere." I shook my head.

Jackass placed both of his hands on my shoulders. Then he pulled me closer to me. Too close for comfort..

"I'm sorry Jilly. Will you please go on a date with me?" Jackass whined.

I slightly giggled.

Wait giggled? Since when does Laughing Jill giggle..?

"Did you just giggle?" Jackass asked.

Damnit..

"Yep.. And fine. One date." I reply.

Jackass placed his arms around my waist, picked me up, and spun me around in a circle.

"Yay! Thank you dearest Jilly!" Jackass squealed.

Yes, he squealed. There was no other way to describe what he was sounding like.

I just giggled again.

He placed me down and smiled at me in the cutest way possible.

"You're so cute when you giggle."

I could feel my cheeks turn a light pink.

"Don't blush Jilly!" Jackass laughed.

I just blushed harder. Why? I don't know.

Suddenly, Jackass placed a kiss on my cheek before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards one of the rides.

This might actually be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello. how do you guys like it so far? after i make this one im probably going to make a Jeff and Jane one. just letting y'all know. (:

-Cass